low ipd is disgusting

cancercell

cancercell

Glock beam turn a white man to an Indian 👁️
418560-1656179352.jpg
273396236_3140277636243936_6978495964884587089_n-jpg.1541351

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, It'snotover, Deleted member 23778 and 2 others
What I noticed is that low ipd is failos men worse.
Meanwhile high ipd failos women worse.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: t50prince, arabcelxxx, igr370 and 5 others
:Comfy:

Attachments

• 3270068-31e4ac1deaddf6b984d2fcf3e782e83e.mp3
    560.8 KB
  • JFL
Reactions: cancercell
she’s attractive to me ngl

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and cancercell
Bitter arsenal fan spotted. Learn to love the low ipd superhuman.

skysports-erling-haaland-man-city_6010429.jpg

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
she’s attractive to me ngl
Ye she is probably the best looking girl with low IPD. Would prob be a stacy with wider set eyes

Wide ipd fogs

original2-jpg.1353142

Low ipd just looks utterly subhuman and brutish on females

Priyanka-Chopra-and-Kareena-Kapoor.jpg

Bitter arsenal fan spotted

skysports-erling-haaland-man-city_6010429.jpg
Don't watch that sport. Haaland is one ugly fucker though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
What is the threshold for ESR until it becomes bad?

• +1
Don't watch that sport. Haaland is one ugly fucker though
He literally looks like an African albino with the subhuman ipd, fucked up brow ridge and flat nose

Knows how to hit a football though

• +1
What is the threshold for ESR until it becomes bad?
hmmm i would say minimum .45 max .5

.43 is where it starts to get cyclops-like, and >.51 makes you look like a prey animal in most cases

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Octavian_Augustus
He literally looks like an African albino with the subhuman ipd, fucked up brow ridge and flat nose

Knows how to hit a football though
He is an albino chigger just like most Nordics and Nordic adjacent people

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 28904 and cancercell
hmmm i would say minimum .45 max .5

.43 is where it starts to get cyclops-like, and >.51 makes you look like a prey animal in most cases
Damn that's pretty strict on the lower end. I would have said it's ok until 0.43.

Last edited:
You need wide ipd + wide Pfl + normal midface ratio to mog. If your midface is too short with a wide ipd, your eyes somehow just seem further. Young Kate Moss looked like a hammerhead but as her midface lengthened her eyes didn't seem as far apart while her IPD stayed the same.

• +1
You need wide ipd + wide Pfl + normal midface ratio to mog. If your midface is too short with a wide ipd, your eyes somehow just seem further. Young Kate Moss looked like a hammerhead but as her midface lengthened her eyes didn't seem as far apart while her IPD stayed the same.
I think a part of Kate Moss looking like a hammerhead was because her medial scleral show was way larger than her lateral scleral show. Her IPD does look too wide as well though

kate-moss-then-and-now-shutterstock-2.jpg
cdn.cliqueinc.com__cache__posts__228060__the-glorious-evolution-of-kate-mosss-beauty-look-2299122.700x0c-ae5ca79b41c6429dbbf0b7f56cd568ae.jpg

Damn that's pretty strict on the lower end. I would have said it's ok until 0.43.
Anything below .43 is a big failo, .45 is probably the minimum to look good though

• Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero
I think a part of Kate Moss looking like a hammerhead was because her medial scleral show was way larger than her lateral scleral show. Her IPD does look too wide as well though

kate-moss-then-and-now-shutterstock-2.jpg
cdn.cliqueinc.com__cache__posts__228060__the-glorious-evolution-of-kate-mosss-beauty-look-2299122.700x0c-ae5ca79b41c6429dbbf0b7f56cd568ae.jpg

Anything below .43 is a big failo, .45 is probably the minimum to look good though
I know a few people who look good with 0.43-0.44 (Alex Schlab, Jordan Barrett) and a few who look good with 0.40-0.42 (Alexander Ludwig) but I do agree a higher IPD would look better on them.

model-alex-schlab-v0-hpky7pfkjhb91.jpg

503860_v9_bc.jpg

The have super dense warrior skulls
plus some have "slightly low ipd" but still mog 99 percent of the populace, even the ones with huge ipds and huge eyes
f42b3c16323482ebf20d8a50ea2398a1.jpg

blueeyes7zm.jpg

What I noticed is that low ipd is failos men worse.
Meanwhile high ipd failos women worse.
It's rather the opposite, men have lower es ratio on average than womens (alrhough low ipd is always a bigger failo)

High ipd is actually much more acceptable to women since it's a neotenous feature and women's have a higher es ratio than mens on average, actually a high es ratio is a common trait among stacies.
Gigastacy Sasha Luss for example :
Sasha Luss 6

it's just that for both mens and womens a high ipd is always more forgivable and easier to harmonize than a low one.

Also high ipd makes the midface appear more compact which is also a crucial fogger trait (this is why above 1.1 mf ratio is good for womens and too compact/feminine for mens).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26092
It's rather the opposite, men have lower es ratio on average than womens (alrhough low ipd is always a bigger failo)

High ipd is actually much more acceptable to women since it's a neotenous feature and women's have a higher es ratio than mens on average, actually a high es ratio is a common trait among stacies.
Gigastacy Sasha Luss for example : View attachment 2170947
it's just that for both mens and womens a high ipd is always more forgivable and easier to harmonize than a low one.

Also high ipd makes the midface appear more compact which is also a crucial fogger trait (this is why above 1.1 mf ratio is good for womens and too compact/feminine for mens).
Yeah as I said mixxed them up

• +1
Reactions: FrenchChad
cdte5Sao_400x400.jpg

wonder what this dude would look like with higher IPD. probably chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Descargue96 and Deleted member 25938