Low ipd is the biggest failo

Pogin_chan

Pogin_chan

I hate being so rich
Ipd is the first thing people will notice about your face, i've seen countless people making fun of people who are low ipd even tho they have good jaw and nice eye colours. You can hide ur reccessed jaw if you wear a mask but for ipd you can do literally NOTHING i think there is also not enough surgeries to fix your ipd. People who measure their ipd's to see if they are to less or not are retarded u can tell just by looking at the mirror if you can tell you have low ipd then its over u can never fix it. A reccessed jaw and crooked nose can be fixed but nothing for ur ipd u will always get ridiculed if your ipd is too low

People will always notice your ipd and fun of you if you have low ipd that basket ball player have decent jaw and bones but for his ipd everyone ridicules him. If you have ipd like him u will be automatically casted to a ltn and there is nothing u can do..

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, NarrowBones, DoII and 5 others
This ipd is bottom 1% nearly noone has this failo

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, It'snotover, Detective and 2 others
Yeah basically no one has 0.38 esr and 0.5 eyes apart LOL.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: whitegymmax, Deleted member 29167 and LooksThinker
and yet he still pulled the biggest stacy in the world

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, RAMU KAKA, ongongfr and 5 others
OBO bro if ur eyes are 0.43 or 0.49

But 0.38 is way too over and his low pfl will not follow up

if you have 0.0010th percentile on any ratio its gonna look retarded. and you can just hide IPD with shades like zherka does for his eye area

shit thread

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
OBO bro if ur eyes are 0.43 or 0.49

But 0.38 is way too over and his low pfl will not follow up
You can't get that surgery for cosmetic purposes lol, as long as ur ESR isnt fucked

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 40471
if you have 0.0010th percentile on any ratio its gonna look retarded. and you can just hide IPD with shades like zherka does for his eye area

shit thread
Iirc zherka has similar to him slightly higher 0.395 at best

shit thread
Yeah, Zherka and Jaric look decent to me ngl, the comment under that vid was a video about Lima and how she got cheated on by Jaric so they're insulting his looks, he looks alright to me

Fucking brutal man, I didn’t deserve this suffering, a life of pain and torture simply bc of a few mm of bone, I am so much more than my eye spacing but it’s the only thing people see, it hurts.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and m0ss26
Hemsworth have 0.43 ipd, the ideal is 0.44 to 0.47, very to close to ideal, not big falio to him
Who does say that range is ideal tho. Some scientist genius? Or some raging homosexual incel? I dont care about numbers beauty is visual and not mathematical

Who does say that range is ideal tho. Some scientist genius? Or some raging homosexual incel? I dont care about numbers beauty is visual and not mathematical
Bro, the attractive guys have 0,46, Cavill, Chico, Pitt, Bradley Cooper, Cruise, Giulio Berruti, Matt Bomer, Pattinson, O'Pry most actors and supermodels all have this ipd, Mathematics helps us get a sense of why something seems attractive

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: WagedandReady