LOW IPD

I

italianmaxxer

Iron
i read some threads about eyes and the distance between them. I have low IPD that results in close set eyes, there is basically nothing much i can do about it but still i want to hear some opinions about how to fraud the IPD idk maybe with hair or some other shit like that. I have been looking on google that i should remove the inner part of my eyebrows to make the seem far from each other, not completely remove that part but drastically reduce the density fo the hair in that area of the brows, is this thing valid?

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and 0proteindiet
yeah just hair that covers the sides of your face and make sure the gap betwen the brows is decently large. Also wide thick eyebrows basically make your ipd irrelevant unless its really bad

try highlighter or any lightening on the walls of your radix and increase perceived pfl focusing the lateral part with eyeliner

• +1
Reactions: chudlite, nosecel (sec acc) and 0proteindiet
yeah just hair that covers the sides of your face and make sure the gap betwen the brows is decently large. Also wide thick eyebrows basically make your ipd irrelevant unless its really bad
I have elongated eyebrows that are a lil bit arched too that’s really benefit me but to be honest I think my IPD is hella bad.

try highlighter or any lightening on the walls of your radix and increase perceived pfl focusing the lateral part with eyeliner
I should try eyeliner even if my eyelashes are pretty thick and long ?

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air