Low IQ brainwashed trait:

ambi

ambi

Jesse Pinkman is peak SMV
caring about your bodycount. Ideal is 1 and that being a girl you marry for life while her bodycount is 1 aka only you.
Everything else is cope and a slave trait

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, HTN_Mentalcel, fuse and 8 others
True. "Slaying" always seemed so low iq to me. I'd much rather have been born as a TikTok prettyboy and date a single HTB my entire life

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, reek, Madridista and 3 others
True. "Slaying" always seemed so low iq to me. I'd much rather have been born as a TikTok prettyboy and date a single HTB my entire life
even worse than slaying is people who flex kissing girls. You are not getting the physical pleasure of sex but you arent getting mental pleasure from kissing a girl you truly love. Its a subhuman slave insecure brain trait

• +1
Reactions: Madridista and Lonenely sigma
even worse than slaying is people who flex kissing girls. You are not getting the physical pleasure of sex but you arent getting mental pleasure from kissing a girl you truly love. Its a subhuman slave insecure brain trait
I'd argue those people would have much easier time being incels than most people here. They don't even catch feelings, they just go around and fuck like animals. They'd be able to just jerk off and go on with their lives.

Meanwhile average .org user, myself included, mentally masturbates about getting a cute gf one day. Over

• +1
Reactions: Madridista and ambi
I'd argue those people would have much easier time being incels than most people here. They don't even catch feelings, they just go around and fuck like animals. They'd be able to just jerk off and go on with their lives.

Meanwhile average .org user, myself included, mentally masturbates about getting a cute gf one day. Over
Lol genuinely true. I’ve always wanted a more meaningful connection with a girl so seeing people brag about kissing drunk women or having random sex is almost comical to me. It’s not really a accomplishment, while a LTR with a good girl is peak life tbh

• +1
Reactions: Madridista and Lonenely sigma
Lol genuinely true. I’ve always wanted a more meaningful connection with a girl so seeing people brag about kissing drunk women or having random sex is almost comical to me. It’s not really a accomplishment, while a LTR with a good girl is peak life tbh
On the other hand though, I think blackpill would say the opposite to what you and I are saying. The concept of love is still closely tied to looks, making even LTRs shallow by default.

Thats something I actually did think about. I believe my base allows me to ascend surgically quite a bit as I have a good pheno but my bones are just mid. Still, even if I do, I don't know what I'd do next. If I got into LTR I'd always remember that she loves me + surgeries, and if I fucked her she would fuck me + surgeries. Its shallow either way

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, ambi and Madridista
On the other hand though, I think blackpill would say the opposite to what you and I are saying. The concept of love is still closely tied to looks, making even LTRs shallow by default.

Thats something I actually did think about. I believe my base allows me to ascend surgically quite a bit as I have a good pheno but my bones are just mid. Still, even if I do, I don't know what I'd do next. If I got into LTR I'd always remember that she loves me + surgeries, and if I fucked her she would fuck me + surgeries. Its shallow either way
Based on my IRL experiences and from what ive seen online i dont believe in blackpill anymore. But yeah if you are blackpilled LTRs are attractive person only too

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma