• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and DivineBeing
yep women dont care about the genes their kids inherit

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and DivineBeing
  • +1
Reactions: DesperadoRatado
they do on an unconscious level, we all do
thats why they fuck gigachads on birth control then give birth to betabux' kids at 35

got it!

thats why they fuck gigachads on birth control then give birth to betabux' kids at 35

got it!
No it’s cause chads are players

• So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
No it’s cause chads are players
they could do what the mgtows claim they do but they don't

birth gigachad's kids then make the betabux raise them

Passing on your genes is the most overrated and pointless crap NPCs worry about.

• +1
Reactions: ItalianCesso

That situation tends to be on the extreme end of desperate mfs

got it!

he's right, its the fucking reason you find attractive people attractive because you desire their genes :ogre:

b.i.o.l.o.g.y

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
You change someone's genes by acidfacing them?

if you fucking ruin a face with acid, which is the number 1 indicator for genetics, ofc its off putting :lul:

think bud

Yes, it's because it's unconscious. They are attracted to Chad and have a lot of Sex with Chad, because she wants her kids to have good genes UNCONSCIOUSLY.
That's the reason she has sex with Chad in the first place. But she doesn't think about this instinct of hers consciously.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
if you fucking ruin a face with acid, which is the number 1 indicator for genetics, ofc its off putting :lul:

think bud
so its looks not genetics

and it's not just looks, dominance strength status matter too

Yes, it's because it's unconscious. They are attracted to Chad and have a lot of Sex with Chad, because she wants her kids to have good genes UNCONSCIOUSLY.
That's the reason she has sex with Chad in the first place. But she doesn't think about this instinct of hers consciously.
so its not just genetics, thanks for proving my point

humans try to give some deep meaning to simple biological processes in order to justify them

so its looks not genetics

and it's not just looks, dominance strength status matter too

looks are genetics :lul:

and all that shit you mentioned is correlated to looks anyways so it all comes down to ones genetics (mostly) and enviroment 😅

Passing on your genes is the most overrated and pointless crap NPCs worry about.
it literally is the single determining factor of whether you are a successful lifeform or not you fucking retard :owo:

View attachment 1499722

looks are genetics :lul:

and all that shit you mentioned is correlated to looks anyways so it all comes down to ones genetics (mostly) and enviroment 😅
looks are not entirely genetics, north koreans are 2 inches shorter than south koreans, the fact 90% of people are out of shape is not genetics, the fact 70% of people have malocclusion is not genetics

• +1
Reactions: SAR
it literally is the single determining factor of whether you are a successful lifeform or not you fucking retard :owo:
who gives a fuck about reproducing

how the fuck does it affect me that my genes live on into this shithole world if i’m already gone

all that matters regarding “sexual success” is getting satisfaction out of fucking hot women

• Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
We’re not savage beasts, we’re smart enough to understand that it doesn’t personally benefit us in any way, that none of it matters when you die.

hell, if you have bad genes it doesn’t even benefit SOCIETY, but your brain still wants it. He’s not the retard here.

• +1
Reactions: john2
We’re not savage beasts, we’re smart enough to understand that it doesn’t personally benefit us in any way, that none of it matters when you die.

hell, if you have bad genes it doesn’t even benefit SOCIETY, but your brain still wants it. He’s not the retard here.
it is precisely the only thing that matters after you die. yeah smart enough to become a leftist cuck and raise a dog instead with a strong independent w*man :lul::tiny: don't you get it? your way of thinking is severely dysgenic. if such a thought can enter your mind you've failed before you ever started. never began as we like to say here. nobody will think like you in ten thousand years because such people will have died out. the universe itself does not allow it. the only reason it does now is we've become smart enough and achieved great enough comfort to rationalize cucking ourselves :owo: a mere nigger mogs you because he has enough brainpower to not cuck himself and breed :hnghn:

it is precisely the only thing that matters after you die. yeah smart enough to become a leftist cuck and raise a dog instead with a strong independent w*man :lul::tiny: don't you get it? your way of thinking is severely dysgenic. if such a thought can enter your mind you've failed before you ever started. never began as we like to say here. nobody will think like you in ten thousand years because such people will have died out. the universe itself does not allow it. the only reason it does now is we've become smart enough and achieved great enough comfort to rationalize cucking ourselves :owo: a mere nigger mogs you because he has enough brainpower to not cuck himself and breed :hnghn:
okay incel
you're the one who brought up cucking, coomer, probably got some questionable search history

I'm not going to spend my valuable life raising some little shit just so I can pretend like my genes living on into the future does anything for me (it doesn't, you're retarded if you don't understand this)
NOTHING matters after you die, that is the entire point. The only thing that matters is how good you feel during the one life you live.

What benefit do you think you'll receive by having your genes live on into the feature? What benefit do you think SOCIETY will receive from YOUR genes, specifically, living on into the future? (I can tell you have some brain dysfunction like autism, so it'd be better for your genes to die out)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: john2 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS