low iq high psl vs high iq low psl

RedPilledStemcel

RedPilledStemcel

mandiblecel manlet
Which one would you rather be. Let's say 145 iq vs incel but with fixable flaws or 90 iq chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
i choose 145 iq chad

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, badromance, dogtown and 1 other person
High IQ low PSL I think

• JFL
Reactions: kobecel and dodt
90 iq chad

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
iq is cope

• +1
Reactions: Autist and dogtown
  • +1
Reactions: Blitz
90 iq chad, primitive life fucking day and night

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Autist and dogtown
I will rather be 50iq but chad than 150iq ugly subhuman

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Autist, dogtown and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, badromance and Autist
true, but alot of incels are smart, even looksmaxxing wont take them to chad levels
I'd choose "145IQ incel with fixable flaws who is very aware of lookism"

The only reason a male needs high iq is to understand that high psl is life and high iq is bs. If you dont get it your low iq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
  • +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Since when Iq matters? lol

you have to be low iq to say that money doesn't matter, it makes everything easier.
Money is 2nd after looks. Very important for respecting yourself and respect from others.

• +1
Reactions: badromance and RedPilledStemcel
you have to be low iq to say that money doesn't matter, it makes everything easier.
Use the money to decipher and replicate the hormones you receive from a prime jbs attracted to you without harm to health.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
low iq is a blessing for long lasting, happy life

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Bur_01, dogtown and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, dogtown, androidcel and 1 other person
based bro

• JFL
Reactions: dodt
badromance

tenor-1-gif.31367

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, dodt and androidcel
Low iq high psl, life would be bliss. How is this even a question?

Basically @Paretocel (rich, seems smart without any it's over failos) vs some low iq chad here.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 1084
Basically @Paretocel (rich, seems smart without any it's over failos) vs some low iq chad here.
Low IQ chads get a lot more gratification in their youth through athletics, social life and success with girls, while high IQ incels/normies might get more long term gratification through climbing the ladder of wealth and power (if they are at least somewhat socially functional). My life will probably peak in my 50s and 60s, whereas low IQ Chad's life peaks in his teens and 20s.

Edit: Btw I want to be clear that I'm not saying that all Chads are low IQ, I'm only talking about "low IQ chads" as a subset of Chads. I've known quite a few high IQ Chads as well, and they will lifemog me both in the short term and long term.

Low IQ chads get a lot more gratification in their youth through athletics, social life and success with girls, while high IQ incels/normies might get more long term gratification through climbing the ladder of wealth and power (if they are at least somewhat socially functional). My life will probably peak in my 50s and 60s, whereas low IQ Chad's life peaks in his teens and 20s.

Edit: Btw I want to be clear that I'm not saying that Chads are low IQ, I'm only talking about "low IQ chads" as a subset of Chads. I've known quite a few high IQ Chads as well, and they will lifemog me both in the short term and long term.
Yeah chad=low iq is a cope this is well known

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, androidcel and Deleted member 1084
if I could lower my iq and change nothing else I would

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1084 and androidcel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dogtown, Unmasked, androidcel and 2 others
90 IQ chad easily

low iq chad because ignorance is bliss and i would never know what im missing out on

I choose lion

low effort high iq post

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
90iq Chad, I'd be completely oblivious to everything while constantly getting my dick wet.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and androidcel
90 iq is not that low . I probaly have less then 90. So i would pick the chad

Happier people are lower iq so low iq chad