Low IQ niggers are the worst

AbandonShip

AbandonShip

Kraken
I respect high IQ black people but low IQ apes like @Vidyacoper are so fucking insufferable.

Can't even have civilised discussion with them.
@Dante1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5632, Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 2205 and 4 others
its sad how a self hating streetshitter like you just goes quiet IN HIS OWN THREAD after i prove him wrong and make him look like my little bitch
instead you go and make another thread and mention me like a faggot
JFL literally bullied you out of your own thread and had you migrating for a new place to cry for me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5632, Deleted member 2597 and Deleted member 2227
@Blackout.xl @TheMewingBBC @Tellem--t are cool

@Vidyacoper is low t east african shitskin and he thinks he looks like barret

15a9f50f-97a5-4e57-ba7d-1c59f527857c-jpeg.356574

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, TheMewingBBC, Kingkellz and 3 others
its sad how a self hating streetshitter like you just goes quiet IN HIS OWN THREAD after i prove him wrong and make him look like my little bitch
instead you go and make another thread and mention me like a faggot
JFL literally bullied you out of your own thread and had you migrating for a new place to cry for me
You didnt prove me wrong lol. I posted legitimate studies and you just resorted to classic insults and called me "wannabe white "or "self hating shitskin" etc

Last edited:
You didnt prove me wrong lol. I posted legitimate studies and you just resorted to classic insults and called be "wannabe white "or "self hating shitskin" etc
nothing to say back in ur own thread? its over
you crying for yourself and desperately linking studies to try and say you have european dna doesnt make you white
youre a streetshitter now shut up and go to ur designated street shitting spot

i proved you wrong the moment you went quiet like a little sissy bitch and even earlier than that when you revealed your own self hating desperation
@Blackout.xl @TheMewingBBC @Tellem--t are cool

@Vidyacoper is low t east african shitskin and he thinks he looks like barret

15a9f50f-97a5-4e57-ba7d-1c59f527857c-jpeg.356574

mogs you to death, your grandfather looks like shit and i hope for your sake you didnt inherit his disgusting streetshitter trash tier genes

mogs you to death, your grandfather looks like shit and i hope for your sake you didnt inherit his disgusting streetshitter trash tier genes
u look indian bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 5143
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 3795, Deleted member 5143 and 1 other person
Tf

• +1
Reactions: jackthenerd
curries x niggas fighting be like

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
This is tiring jeez why can't accept ur not white and move on, this is why the mainstream mock you and your smv is shitty in the west, it's because you do shit like claiming you look like Italian and other whites when you obviously don't.

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
It's like he cant even speak normally.
he only knows how to hurl insults and claim that he won the argument.
there wasnt even an "argument" or debate JFL
literally you desperately linking a study and instantly in your own thread trying to point out how one of your far ancestors was raped by a european
and then me calling you out for that
and then you running into another thread lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5143 and Deleted member 2597
See this is exactly what i am saying.
You will be the first person i put on ignore.

You are like a chimp who has just been freed from his cage
lol i love how you hover over and decide to not reply to my other serious post in this thread because u have nothing to say back
instead u run to quickly type "im putting you on ignore"
its over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5143 and Deleted member 2597
This is tiring jeez why can't accept ur not white and move on, this is why the mainstream mock you and your smv is shitty in the west, it's because you do shit like claiming you look like Italian and other whites when you obviously don't.
Do you even read? I never even claimed to be med or white.

Quote where he said he is white
jfl him literally saying "B-BUT INDIANS HAVE A SIGNIFICANT AMOUNT OF EUROPEAN DNA!!"
atleast you're not desperate to claim med, dante
but doesnt change the fact that you're still a completely undesirable street shitter

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
jfl him literally saying "B-BUT INDIANS HAVE A SIGNIFICANT AMOUNT OF EUROPEAN DNA!!"
atleast you're not desperate to claim med, dante
but doesnt change the fact that you're still a completely undesirable street shitter
He mogs you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
  • +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and Deleted member 2205
Low IQ people are easier to manipulate.
Download 16

• JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
JFL YOURE TALKING ABOUT MOGGING? DONT MAKE ME POST YOUR OWN PICTURES YOU FUCKING SUBHUMAN
Dante mogs you. He has bones and dimorphism. His pheno isn’t that bad

U can post my pics, idc. It won’t change the fact that he mogs you

@Vidyacoper there is no need replying anymore to delusional self-hating indians, there are already far gone, imagine hating your race, country and skin tone. Pinnacle of slave mentality.

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper