Low IQ

RecessedCels

RecessedCels

Silver
I'm so low IQ . I can't under subjects at school. The only way I can learn them is by watching a video about it at home. I just have to sit in math class every time and sit there and do the easiest questions. I'm so slow and clumsy I literally always fail to open packages or open the door to the right side. I also fuck up my sentences by saying wrong words. When will we have a solution to low IQ? :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Bars
Tenho um QI tão baixo. Não consigo aprender matérias na escola. A única maneira de aprender é assistindo a um vídeo sobre elas em casa. Só tenho que sentar na aula de matemática todas as vezes e fazer as perguntas mais fáceis. Sou tão lento e desajeitado que literalmente sempre falho em abrir pacotes ou abrir a porta do lado certo. Também estrago minhas frases dizendo palavras erradas. Quando teremos uma solução para o baixo QI?:senteporque::senteporque::senteporque:
tdah find out the diagnosis and buy Ritalin

That is not low IQ it’s anti slave tendencies you could be smarter than most humans

Actually nvm I read the rest your low IQ lol

• +1
Reactions: Bars and WeiWei
how old are you OP? u seem to be at school, of course ur low iq if ur like 16 lol

If you're stupid then just leave school at 16 and learn a trade like plumbing or electrician. Those jobs pay well and low iqs can do them