low,medium or high set cheekbones ,and how bad is nose (read desc)

keyko

keyko

Silver
posting here as couldnt find out much from rating forum, aside from that how could i improve my overall look and hair in photos isnt usual hairstyle . Age 15

Attachments

• 4175966_IMG_0266.jpeg
    4175966_IMG_0266.jpeg
    216.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 4175964_IMG_0276.jpeg
    4175964_IMG_0276.jpeg
    178.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 4175965_IMG_0275.jpeg
    4175965_IMG_0275.jpeg
    181.3 KB · Views: 0

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ducksoover, kyrre, SensitiveYoungMan and 6 others
gook nose and cheekbones look medium ?

worth the risk of getting botched?
prolly won’t get botched as long as you go to a good surgeon, rhinos are low risk

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
prolly won’t get botched as long as you go to a good surgeon, rhinos are low risk
so basically get the bublousness removed and narrow down alar base? should i also consider adding more prejection, and surley wont a nose job making my nose thinner make my eye distance look fucked even more

so basically get the bublousness removed and narrow down alar base? should i also consider adding more prejection, and surley wont a nose job making my nose thinner make my eye distance look fucked even more
surgeons rarely touch the bridge of the nose during surgery

surgeons rarely touch the bridge of the nose during
any way to slim down thick nose skin without surgery as i believ thats what i have

Can barely see your zygos but i think they are medium set

any way to slim down thick nose skin without surgery as i believ thats what i have
not possible, what you described is literally just cartilage, the main reason for rhinos. the only non surgical option to change your nose shape is to use fillers and botox on your nose, but that’ll instead make it bigger and look ass. it wouldn’t apply to your case either way

Medium set. The widest part of your face would be near the eyes if your cheekbones were high. Yours don't look horrible however

On second thought they're near your eyes but just very very flat.

Average set zygos. Basically you’re Asian without the only benefit of being Asian which is low set zygos (you read that right).

Circle the cheekbones

posting here as couldnt find out much from rating forum, aside from that how could i improve my overall look and hair in photos isnt usual hairstyle . Age 15
idk and idc about the cheekbones but rhino and u will def ascend
good luck

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
idk and idc about the cheekbones but rhino and u will def ascend
good luck
would alex schlab be a good reference for a rhinoplasty as he is also mixed

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
low set is good???
It’s just a potential halo for men since it makes you look more masculine and intimidating. Sure, high-set is probably aesthetically more appealing but it doesn’t really make you stand out since most people have it.

It’s just a potential halo for men since it makes you look more masculine and intimidating. Sure, high-set is probably aesthetically more appealing but it doesn’t really make you stand out since most people have it.
4154704 heath ledger and here we cope

• JFL
Reactions: Joshrc, Pollorex and Autismcel
Projection my friend. If my face was just my zygos I would still be higher PSL than you.

My zygos are high set. You’re too much of a little bitch to consider different points of view. Not me.
Saying low set zygos are masc when it's the exact opposite is insane

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Saying low set zygos are masc when it's the exact opposite is insane
Show me one woman with low set zygos. I promise whatever you show me will be completely and utterly wrong and not worth responding to.

Most people have it? :feelsgah: we talk about high cheekbones when they are 81% and up I've literally only seen 2 people with it

Most people have it? :feelsgah: we talk about high cheekbones when they are 81% and up I've literally only seen 2 people with it
By high set zygos I mean high set zygo arch not vertically short like O Pry.