@Trilogy thoughts

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy
@Trilogy thoughts
X9LnCCbldoINn9Mficxl78RhwrfC1IqcPRe5  GKx2I

@optimisticzoomer

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
what is the point in this, like what are your trying to prove?

what is the point in this, like what are your trying to prove?
That black guys have rizz and every white foid is a potential snowbunny

Very fascinating watch
Black people are very low inhib

literally just search tiauna riley on instagram lmfao
Doesn't mean the whole video is staged or all his other rizz videos are staged.

@klimo gtfih
@human304

hes 6'4" towers over foids and has a BBC visale through his pants plus the hailo effect of "white guilt".

Doesn't mean the whole video is staged or all his other rizz videos are staged.
most look staged, but you can believe theyre real if it makes u feel good...

hes 6'4" towers over foids and has a BBC visale through his pants plus the hailo effect of "white guilt".
Doesn't look 6'4 in his other vids

If you believe this shit is real you are retarded

Quit coping. If a white Chad had rizz videos, you would say it's real and use it as proof
Dude I'm not coping idc if he is able to do it good for him, but unless he had ran hundreds of these social interactions and only posing the best then there is no way in hell this is his average result. Even being tall he isn't attractive enough facially to where this is a typical outcome for him.

Dude I'm not coping idc if he is able to do it good for him, but unless he had ran hundreds of these social interactions and only posing the best then there is no way in hell this is his average result. Even being tall he isn't attractive enough facially to where this is a typical outcome for him.
Even if he is posting his successes (which could be true ngl) it still doesn't mean it's staged. It just means he's posting his successes

Even if he is posting his successes (which could be true ngl) it still doesn't mean it's staged. It just means he's posting his successes
Point I am making is it seems to me he is trying to advertise that this is a normal reaction which if it is then it is staged, it is possible it's real however that is with the caveat he got rejected 100 times before he was able to get these successes

Point I am making is it seems to me he is trying to advertise that this is a normal reaction which if it is then it is staged, it is possible it's real however that is with the caveat he got rejected 100 times before he was able to get these successes
I'm sure rejection happens, but how did you come up with the number 100 for every 1 success?

Plus, he isn't high in psl, but he's rizzmaxxed and NT as hell. I think you underestimate how important that is.

I'm sure rejection happens, but how did you come up with the number 100 for every 1 success?

Plus, he isn't high in psl, but he's rizzmaxxed and NT as hell. I think you underestimate how important that is.
Was being a bit hyperbolic I doubt he actually needed 100 for every success, that being said I would willing to bet it was in the range of 7-11 rejections per success.

Was being a bit hyperbolic I doubt he actually needed 100 for every success, that being said I would willing to bet it was in the range of 7-11 rejections per success.
Yeah, but even a Chad cold approaching will get rejections and won't have a 100 percent success rate

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and 📎♿️⚙️
JBB deniers on suicide watch

• +1
Reactions: klip11