low self confidence is justified

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

what would Ramirez do?
when i see an incel joke be nervous and anxious most people would think “wow he needs some confidence” but the reality is he’s nervous and anxious because he knows his existence is embarrassing and he is inferior. simply by being looked at he’s showing everyone that he’s inferior and that will lead to him being treated like shit so he wants it to be over. if he had confidence it would just mean he would be a target more often.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, NoReedemingFeature, fuxkdakikez and 1 other person
when i see an incel joke be nervous and anxious most people would think “wow he needs some confidence” but the reality is he’s nervous and anxious because he knows his existence is embarrassing and he is inferior. simply by being looked at he’s showing everyone that he’s inferior and that will lead to him being treated like shit so he wants it to be over.
🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🤽‍♂️🤽‍♂️🤽‍♀️🤽‍♀️🤽‍♂️🤽‍♂️🌊🌊🌊🤽‍♂️🤽‍♂️🤽‍♀️🚰🚰🚰🌊🌊🌊🚰🤽‍♀️🤽‍♀️🤽‍♂️🤽‍♀️🚿🚿🚿

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Deleted member 32410 and vermillioncorefan
If you're confident you're confident for a reason.

Everything is for a reason.

You can't just be confident.

If you're ugly and get treated like shit everywhere you go for no reason other than your looks it's not possible to be confident and you don't gain anything from being confident as an ugly man it only makes you more of a target

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and vermillioncorefan
If you're confident you're confident for a reason.

Everything is for a reason.

You can't just be confident.

If you're ugly and get treated like shit everywhere you go for no reason other than your looks it's not possible to be confident and you don't gain anything from being confident as an ugly man it only makes you more of a target
unless you're a psychopath like me. now get down on your knees and suck my psychodick.