Low set eyebrows

pirichichuchuchu

pirichichuchuchu

Bronze
I think my eyebrows are really high so any tip for making them lower set would help, thanks

Attachments

• Snapchat-941526202.jpg
    Snapchat-941526202.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
Rope works for it, my friend never worries about his looks anymore now:)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, illneverbechad and pirichichuchuchu
try to find looksmaxxing advice on lookmax.org level:impossible

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, Seishin, Lalala and 4 others
not much you can do, your brows harmonize pretty well so don't worry abt it. let puberty do it's thing

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, pirichichuchuchu and HTNcutecel
13 almost 14
dude you have a good base. Mew, chew, and make sure your test stays high during puberty, and you'll prob be chadlite. Brow ridge is highly dependent on testosterone, along with many other masculine features, so make sure you eat healthy, don't drink, don't smoke weed, avoid Fluoride, avoid endocrine disruptors (plastics, mainly phthalates), engage in competition (and other masculine shit, don't be scared of women), workout, and play sports. High test means a more prominent brow ridge

How tf do you have that many posts in so little time? Do you brag to your irl friends about your rep on looksmax? jfl at this no life fuckwit

dude you have a good base. Mew, chew, and make sure your test stays high during puberty, and you'll prob be chadlite. Brow ridge is highly dependent on testosterone, along with many other masculine features, so make sure you eat healthy, don't drink, don't smoke weed, avoid Fluoride, avoid endocrine disruptors (plastics, mainly phthalates), engage in competition (and other masculine shit, don't be scared of women), workout, and play sports. High test means a more prominent brow ridge

Alr ill do everything for test, but what is fluoride?