Low T at 17

W

wasted2

Iron
Just got my bloods back and total test is 480 and I have every low t symptom ed, low sex drive, anxiety, ect. Going to talk to a urologist, I think a low dose trt would be a good idea to get my levels around 1000 - 1200. What do you guys think? Would a urologist even prescribe me trt or would he just tell me my levels are fine and to go outside more or some bs.

• So Sad
Reactions: MA_ascender
Just got my bloods back and total test is 480 and I have every low t symptom ed, low sex drive, anxiety, ect. Going to talk to a urologist, I think a low dose trt would be a good idea to get my levels around 1000 - 1200. What do you guys think? Would a urologist even prescribe me trt or would he just tell me my levels are fine and to go outside more or some bs.
over, get on 500mg test @6PSLcel

It will be a pain in the ass to get trt at that age, even if your testicles were completely ripped off in some freak accident. Doctors are retards. Get your free test checked out too, it's a more accurate indicator of testosterone levels. You can have testosterone levels in the 900s but have low useable(free) testosterone.

Maybe try to make some lifestyle changes and then get your free testosterone tested. If you are refused trt even with symptoms and bad bloodwork it is very easy to get from chinamen.

go on trt you need balls to this but if you do it will be good

probably about your genes btw do not cope with exercise etc.

i am now %23 bf and i got 787 ng test (i did test when i was %17 bf)

its depends on your country's total test range
in turkey its
200ish-800 ish range if its on the good scale probably he would just tell its fine and cope