IMG_2483.jpeg
    56 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
dog owners cant think for themself

I have 4 cats

I like both dogs and cats

i hate these disease ridden parasite carriers but

"Cats play an important role in the spread of toxoplasmosis. They become infected by eating infected rodents, birds, or other small animals. The parasite is then passed in the cat’s feces in an oocyst form, which is microscopic.

Kittens and cats can shed millions of oocysts in their feces for as long as 3 weeks after infection. Mature cats are less likely to shed Toxoplasma if they have been previously infected. A Toxoplasma-infected cat that is shedding the parasite in its feces contaminates the litter box. If the cat is allowed outside, it can contaminate the soil or water in the environment as well."

"Toxoplasma-infected male students are about 3 cm taller than Toxoplasma-free subjects and their faces are rated by women as more masculine and dominant. These differences may be caused by an increased concentration of testosterone."

take the parasite pill

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and rhinoplasty
"Toxoplasma-infected male students are about 3 cm taller than Toxoplasma-free subjects and their faces are rated by women as more masculine and dominant. These differences may be caused by an increased concentration of testosterone."
They are also more risk taking, and have a much higher chance of dying in a motorcycle accident.

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty

"Cats play an important role in the spread of toxoplasmosis. They become infected by eating infected rodents, birds, or other small animals. The parasite is then passed in the cat’s feces in an oocyst form, which is microscopic.

Kittens and cats can shed millions of oocysts in their feces for as long as 3 weeks after infection. Mature cats are less likely to shed Toxoplasma if they have been previously infected. A Toxoplasma-infected cat that is shedding the parasite in its feces contaminates the litter box. If the cat is allowed outside, it can contaminate the soil or water in the environment as well."

take the parasite pill
Then why do all male cat owners look like soycucks?

take the parasite pill
Lifefuel my cat gonna ascend me

IMG 5567

• Love it
Reactions: malvolio511