Not being able to give direct answers to questions

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, Clqs, ihearvoices and 4 others
Jewish trait

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lifeless, enriquecel, N1666 and 6 others
Theres this white low T skinny alien baby skull in my class who is the goofiest nigga alive, never gives straight answers to yes or no questions and talks for hours about nonsense, thats who inspired this thread 🤢 its worse that we study politics

• +1
Reactions: Clqs
Theres this white low T skinny alien baby skull in my class who is the goofiest nigga alive, never gives straight answers to yes or no questions and talks for hours about nonsense, thats who inspired this thread 🤢 its worse that we study politics
Can confirm this is me and I am lower t than a 5 year old girl with testo defiencieny

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Can confirm this is me and I am lower t than a 5 year old girl with testo defiencieny
In every class i have someone to stare at and give weird looks to while the low T cuck of the class speaks but in the worst one people just support the low T bastard

In every class i have someone to stare at and give weird looks to while the low T cuck of the class speaks but in the worst one people just support the low T bastard
Yea low t cucks like me and him deserves to be locked up in the darkest chambers of the deepest depths inside the headquarters of the Arkham mental asylums

I doubt you study politics

Do you eat animals?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: try2beme and ihearvoices
Over for every Politician and Public Figure then

• +1
Reactions: try2beme