Low T trait

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

Skinmaxxing
You actually care about your T levels and do everything in your power to increase it naturally

Chad has never even heard of testosterone, but mogs this entire forums T levels to death

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Birdcell, user47283, .👽. and 10 others

• JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Deleted member 16834, Deleted member 14918 and 4 others
Because Chad has a perfect cranofacial bone structure and therefore his pituitary gland in his sphenoid has ideal conditions to produce large amounts of hormones and create a strong hormonal profile

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14918 and 1 other person
@WontStopNorwooding Soy? Soy? SOY?!!! I'd f*ck you in the ass till you love me faggot. You couldn't last a day in my world. I'd crush your testicles and eat your children.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Toth's thot, AlexBrown84 and 1 other person
No matter how much you looksmax, you will always be mogged by some random guy who doesnt even try
but coping delusional users here disagree with this 100% true statement

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14918, Edgar and Bitchwhipper2
@WontStopNorwooding Soy? Soy? SOY?!!! I'd f*ck you in the ass till you love me faggot. You couldn't last a day in my world. I'd crush your testicles and eat your children.
FaceApp 1641407726483

• JFL
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, White Swordsman, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69, Deleted member 16090 and Bitchwhipper2
Because Chad has a perfect cranofacial bone structure and therefore his pituitary gland in his sphenoid has ideal conditions to produce large amounts of hormones and create a strong hormonal profile
source

• +1
Reactions: Edgar
No matter how much you looksmax, you will always be mogged by some random guy who doesnt even try
i'd like to see chad mog 500mg of test E naturally

I mog everyone who doesn't try, and I'll still mog them 20 years down the road.

cherrypicked
Keep coping with your shrivled testicles and subhuman pren T

Chad makes more gains in the gym than you without even taking protein powder

Keep coping with your shrivled testicles and subhuman pren T

Chad makes more gains in the gym than you without even taking protein powder
delusional cope
refer to loox

delusional cope
refer to loox
Loox is one in a hundred.

Most roidheads end up lookin like bloated aged ogres or uncanny faggots with low T faces and muscular bodies with shitty frames.

Very few develop harmonically like looks. And even his transformation was partially due to puberty

Never cared about T and shit , until Incels told me "measure the distance from your asshole to balls , you may be low T bro" :lul::lul::lul:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Bitchwhipper2
Never cared about T and shit , until Incels told me "measure the distance from your asshole to balls , you may be low T bro" :lul::lul::lul:
t'was me :feelshmm:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Birdcell