Low t

Deleted member 2745

Deleted member 2745

ITS FUCKING OVER. DONE
Even tho I gymcelling pretty much everyday, my blood tests came back, my t level is around 9-10 nmol, it's more then twice low as the average male, and I am big dude.
I feel this shit effects hard everyday (no motivation, tired etc).
Any way to boost t levels natural (already lifting wieght everyday pretty much).
Or am I supposed to be injecting T :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere:
Thnx.

Even tho I gymcelling pretty much everyday, my blood tests came back, my t level is around 9-10 nmol, it's more then twice low as the average male, and I am big dude.
Any way to boost t levels natural (already lifting wieght everyday pretty much).
Or am I supposed to be injecting T :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere:
Thnx.
jefferson be like
B0BCD9FA ADC0 47B0 BE09 84939065B40E

7D5B89D4 E6CC 4641 B920 EB7DFC37A711

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 1551 and 2 others
Sissy plan : zinc, magnesium, aspartic acid, fish oil
Advanced sissy plan : Clomiphene, zinc, magnesium
Chadlite plan : inject T

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745 and TexasGiantBear
Don't lift weights more than 3-4 days a week, this will actually significantly decrease test if you are weight lifting 5+ days a week without adequate time for your body to recover.

Take a men's multivitamin that covers Vitamin D, Magnesium, Zinc especially, they are all important for test and a couple of drops of liquid Iodine supplements each day also helps a lot.

As for diet, be sure to avoid eating foods that discourage test production and focus more on foods that boost it (pomegranate juice, red meat gives a very noticeable increase but is obviously something you shouldn't be eating everyday).

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 2745 and autistic_tendencies
Supplements won't help. The only solution is getting injections. Mine was 11 nmol. Got put on Nebido and my ED disappeared.

if you have borderline hypothyroidism like me ashwaganda could help

Being high t is a gynocentric society is a detriment so consider yourself lucky

• WTF
Reactions: Pendejo
Fuck man I'm probably low T

• So Sad
Reactions: Slayercel and Deleted member 2745
Sissy plan : zinc, magnesium, aspartic acid, fish oil
Advanced sissy plan : Clomiphene, zinc, magnesium
Chadlite plan : inject T
All this plus reducing body fat and getting proper amounts of sleep.

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel
Stop eating plants
Lots of red meat
Lots of fat
Fix circadian rhythm
Don't overtrain
IF or OMAD
Eat liver
Get to twelve percent body fat, fast if you have to
Inject

• +1
Reactions: TexasGiantBear
Stop eating plants
Lots of red meat
Lots of fat
Fix circadian rhythm
Don't overtrain
IF or OMAD
Eat liver
Get to twelve percent body fat, fast if you have to
Inject

IF or OMAD?

Thnx.

At what time of the day did you do the test. How was the last week before the bloodwork?

Mine were low too, I was Vegan back then though so I'll test again.

Find the cause for your low t. Or just sleep more instead of rotting on this forum all night long (srs).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
A lot of things you can do actually, first ones that came on my mind:

- Start consuming Tongkat Ali + Epimedium Sagitattum and Maca, PURE not some fake shit.
- Sleep a fucking lot and adapted to your circadian rhythm, between 7-9 hours if you're not hormonally optimized (Reduce EMFs and blue light before sleeping)
- Take probiotics (focus on Bifidobacterium and Lactobacillus), and reduce all the fucking xenoestrogens.
- Vitamin D, Magnesium and Zinc must be supplemented, if you also want you could take a multivitamin supplement, but prioritize the first 3.
- Start taking ashwagandha.
- DON'T FUCKING OVERTRAIN UNLESS YOU'RE ON ROIDS YOU MONG.
- Start doing HIIT.
- Good ratio between ω-3/ω-6 (if you're having inflammation of any kind, people underestimate the importance of this one.)
- Fasting can help you, but as someone said OMAD is better. If you're young don't do it and eat as much as you can, eat a lot and try having the best quality foods available.
- Saturated fats can also help you, just don't abuse them.
- Have sex.
- Don't overstress.
- Remove all endocrine disruptors you fag, there are a lot, search for BPA, parabens, BP-1, BP-2, BP-3, triclosan and Phthalates mainly.
- FSH/LH/hCG/eCG/CGA max

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745
A lot of things you can do actually, first ones that came on my mind:

- Start consuming Tongkat Ali + Epimedium Sagitattum and Maca, PURE not some fake shit.
- Sleep a fucking lot and adapted to your circadian rhythm, between 7-9 hours if you're not hormonally optimized (Reduce EMFs and blue light before sleeping)
- Take probiotics (focus on Bifidobacterium and Lactobacillus), and reduce all the fucking xenoestrogens.
- Vitamin D, Magnesium and Zinc must be supplemented, if you also want you could take a multivitamin supplement, but prioritize the first 3.
- Start taking ashwagandha.
- DON'T FUCKING OVERTRAIN UNLESS YOU'RE ON ROIDS YOU MONG.
- Start doing HIIT.
- Good ratio between ω-3/ω-6 (if you're having inflammation of any kind, people underestimate the importance of this one.)
- Fasting can help you, but as someone said OMAD is better. If you're young don't do it and eat as much as you can, eat a lot and try having the best quality foods available.
- Saturated fats can also help you, just don't abuse them.
- Have sex.
- Don't overstress.
- Remove all endocrine disruptors you fag, there are a lot, search for BPA, parabens, BP-1, BP-2, BP-3, triclosan and Phthalates mainly.
- FSH/LH/hCG/eCG/CGA max
walmart @x30001

• JFL
Reactions: Pendejo and x30001
You're probably stressed.

Mentally, Physically or both, stress will lower your T.

No testo for your face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
i dont get how you can care so much about health yet be so unhealthy. to be low t as a young male is almost impossible without severe self sabotage

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
i dont get how you can care so much about health yet be so unhealthy. to be low t as a young male is almost impossible without severe self sabotage
I am overwieght(working on it), and I believe my Father generally was low T as well.
At what time of the day did you do the test. How was the last week before the bloodwork?
Morning, and wym the last week?
Usual I guess, eating generally healthy and exercising
-Have sex
:feelswah:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gebirgscel
Mine were low too, I was Vegan back then though so I'll test again.
when were you vegan and how long were you vegan for?

Lifting often decreases test because it increases cortisol

Train 3x week do heavy compounds, especially deadlifts and squats and you will feel like a man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
I started around august last year, was vegan for 6 months or so? Maybe more. I got my levels tested 3 months into Veganism.

Your not worthy to carry my avi if you don’t immediately rip into him for saying he was vegan

Overtraining may cause depletion.
And what you eat, matters alot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745
Overtraining may cause depletion.
And what you eat, matters alot.
Thing is I used to train 3-4 Times a week, and now train 6 times a week, I don't feel more lower t or higher t then I was training 3-4 Times a week, but I overall feel better mentally when I train 6 times a week.

Thing is I used to train 3-4 Times a week, and now train 6 times a week, I don't feel more lower t or higher t then I was training 3-4 Times a week, but I overall feel better mentally when I train 6 times a week.
go by your own biomarkers when determining overtraining
its highly personal and very much affected by individual genetics/sleep/stress levels/etc.

• +1
Reactions: Cleftcel and Deleted member 2745
With that much training. rest must be great. sleep enough, and at good time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Man i have the same issue. I got my t tested and It was 490 at the age of 19, although I am working out and sleeping a lot. I bench 95kg, deadlift 140kg and do 12 reps of pull ups with good form. Don't know what to do anymore. If it doesn't sort itself out after I lean down to 10% bf I will start to inject.