low test at 15?? what to doo

O

overbuddyboyo

Iron
I lit have no test at 15 what to do. All my friends tell me i look feminine jfl and my high pitched voice doesn't do me any good . Still pull abit due to pretty boy features and height but im scared my face won't change . I have somewhat facial hair and get boners p often but don't see any changes in my face or voice . What should i do?

I lit have no test at 15 what to do. All my friends tell me i look feminine jfl and my high pitched voice doesn't do me any good . Still pull abit due to pretty boy features and height but im scared my face won't change . I have somewhat facial hair and get boners p often but don't see any changes in my face or voice . What should i do?
asked my mom to take me to the doc to check my test and she said no . any way to larp???

can't do nothing
if you inject roids you will just fuck with your natural body growth
id advise not
but you do you

also maybe your features are just feminine, you can have high test but shit androgenic sensitivity and still look like a bitch

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend
You probably have a testosterone deficiency

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and God-himself
Blame ur low T cuck genes and ur soyboy diet...over, you will forever sit in the chair by the corner and watch ur wife sleeping with chad, while u masturbate ur 2 inch penis towards them

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: org3cel.RR
get blood work done and go from there

Hop on test

Is your sleep good?
How is you diet? Do you only consume shit?
Do you get every essential micro nutrient? Especially those which are important for hormone production? (Zinc, magensium, vit d, bor...)
If not, fix everything before hopping on some artificialhormone therapy to fix something as basic as your testosterone.

I lit have no test at 15 what to do. All my friends tell me i look feminine jfl and my high pitched voice doesn't do me any good . Still pull abit due to pretty boy features and height but im scared my face won't change . I have somewhat facial hair and get boners p often but don't see any changes in my face or voice . What should i do
you're still 15 my guy dont worry about things you cant control you're only gonna fuck up your cortisol just keep an active lifestyle exercise sleep do everything right and hope for the best you're mostly gon start seeing changes in your 17s it could take to maybe even your 19s just let puberty do its thing

blast gear:feelskek:

you're still 15 my guy dont worry about things you cant control you're only gonna fuck up your cortisol just keep an active lifestyle exercise sleep do everything right and hope for the best you're mostly gon start seeing changes in your 17s it could take to maybe even your 19s just let puberty do its thing
bro i've played hella sports since young and my diet is p gd i get lot of proteins and carbs and essential stuff.

Is your sleep good?
Do you get every essential micro nutrient? Especially those which are important for hormone production? (Zinc, magensium, vit d, bor...)
If not, fix everything before hopping on some artificialhormone therapy to fix something as basic as your testosterone

Is your sleep good?
If not, fix everything before hopping on some artificialhormone therapy to fix something as basic as your testosterone.
i wlndt say my sleep is the best but i wld say its adequate . Im p tall for my age 181 cm and my frame is p gd . my only problem is a feminine face . I have a decent amount of body hair too .

i wlndt say my sleep is the best but i wld say its adequate . Im p tall for my age 181 cm and my frame is p gd . my only problem is a feminine face . I have a decent amount of body hair too

how about your bonemass is it shit or would you say its decent

All comes down to your genetics / how responsive your androgen receptors are