low-time preference and impulsivity

cracka

cracka

übermensch
Dopamine is the governing factor of human psychology. Driving cause of personality disorders, schizophrenia, and all behavior scales such as impulsivity, inhibition, etc. etc. Of course, the nuance and time-release of dopamine is quite important. I want to discuss how to best optimize dopaminergic release and how it can improve our behavior, career and lifestyle.

This forum is filled with entitlement and high-time preference probably as a cause directly from how their dopamine is released i.e, masturbation, social media, entertainment, etc. etc. whenever anything gets hard and are psychology rendered to expect instant gratification and results. This obviously transfers over into the 'incel' trope of the disgusting unaesthetic low life form of man that does not believe in higher pursuit of life, or even the guy who cannot delay gratification to extend himself over and self-master his environment and self. So, upon their rejection from women they are enraged and have tantrums. Instead there should be a change in psychology and time-preference, life and nature assosciates the good with the beautiful and anything outside of self-mastery is below yourself. This takes time and is worthy of many months or years for you get the best of life.

Anyone have thoughts on the specific topic of dopamine, time-preference or self-mastery? All 3 of these are quite important

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Deleted member 19453, Deleted member 15854 and 1 other person
high time preference = impulsivity btw

yeah typo, alr its good

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
Dopamine is the governing factor of human psychology. Driving cause of personality disorders, schizophrenia, and all behavior scales such as impulsivity, inhibition, etc. etc. Of course, the nuance and time-release of dopamine is quite important. I want to discuss how to best optimize dopaminergic release and how it can improve our behavior, career and lifestyle.

This forum is filled with entitlement and high-time preference probably as a cause directly from how their dopamine is released i.e, masturbation, social media, entertainment, etc. etc. whenever anything gets hard and are psychology rendered to expect instant gratification and results. This obviously transfers over into the 'incel' trope of the disgusting unaesthetic low life form of man that does not believe in higher pursuit of life, or even the guy who cannot delay gratification to extend himself over and self-master his environment and self. So, upon their rejection from women they are enraged and have tantrums. Instead there should be a change in psychology and time-preference, life and nature assosciates the good with the beautiful and anything outside of self-mastery is below yourself. This takes time and is worthy of many months or years for you get the best of life.

Anyone have thoughts on the specific topic of dopamine, time-preference or self-mastery? All 3 of these are quite important
rlly good post. keep it up kid and one day you can be as reputable as me on this forum

• +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad

when you dont submit to urge, keep abstaining when u rlly dont want to do it u strengthen prefrontal cortex. prefrontal cortex of addicts and even the average joe of day today is smaller from what it should be

Can you explain more about dopamine detox