Lower estrogen with this raw carrot salad (powerful)

D

Deleted member 5815

all fictional scenarios and social experiment
Before you call this a cope give this a try.

Ingredients

3 whole carrots peeled in thick strips

2 tablespoon coconut oil or olive oil

1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar

1.5 teaspoon sea salt

2 large cloves garlic, chopped

Have with no other food for maximum cleansing effect

Many people have problems with bacteria and fungus (candida) overgrowth in the intestine, especially looksmaxxers who consume a diet high in red meat or your average gym goer who eats more calories than he naturally was supposed to eat, resulting in intestinal inflammation, which can cause symptoms like irritable bowel syndrome with constipation and or diarrhea, oral thrush (white tongue), insomnia, depression, etc.

Intestinal inflammation can become so severe that the intestine leaks endotoxins and inflammatory mediators to the bloodstream, endotoxins and inflammatory mediators from the intestine poison the liver as well as the energy-producing system of our cells, resulting in chronic inflammation and hormonal problems such as estrogen dominance and low thyroid function

Benefits:

Endotoxins absorbed from intestinal bacteria contribute to a variety of autoimmune problems, including thyroiditis. Combining an indigestible fiber, (raw carrot) with mild germicides, (vinegar and olive oil or coconut oil), improves the hormonal environment + reduces immunological burden

The anti aromatase compounds (raw fiber helping excrete the estrogen out of your body) will lower your estrogen has seen anecdotally in blood tests from people consuming this salad daily

From my own personal experience I never fail to get a bowel movement after eating this salad, if you guys are suffering from constipation definitely give it a try. I get a slight head rush that could be compared to a nicotine buzz when I consume this salad after not being able to prepare one for a while.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: B.T.N.O.M.A, ascension!, Prettyboy and 3 others
im not reading this but can i just eat carrots

im not reading this but can i just eat carrots
yes but only eat them raw the beta carotene in cooked carrots is detrimental to health

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19152
Got any other dishes that are super healthy?

Why the apple cider

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
germicides, (vinegar and olive oil or coconut oil), improves the hormonal environment + reduces immunological burden
Youre just saying some random sciency shit you found on reddit. I guarantee you have no idea what youre talking about:lul: If vinegar and oil does that i should just drink fucking salad dressing

• Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Crusile and Deleted member 15827
any idea why u add vinegar to this? or its just copy pasta?

• +1
will lower your estrogen has seen anecdotally in blood tests from people consuming this salad daily

How can something be seen anecdotally from a blood test? Lmfao is this your proof this lowers estrogen ?

This shit is not even a ‘salad’ its peeled carrots and oil for fucks sake

yes but only eat them raw the beta carotene in cooked carrots is detrimental to health
Oh didnt know, could you link some studies?

• +1
How's life in Hawaii

• +1
Oh didnt know, could you link some studies?

the conversion of beta carotene to vitamin a uses up b12 eating liver mogs

any idea why u add vinegar to this? or its just copy pasta?
Why the apple cider
it's an antiseptic/antibiotic just adds more benefits

not copypasta apart from the ingredients and some of the benefits I eat this salad everyday around 2 PM the main reason I do is to poop lol

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 19152
How's life in Hawaii

to be in such a beautiful place all alone gets a bit depressing after a while but I've joined a japanese class starting to have a little social group

wont buy anymore hookers im too poor for that now fortunately I already paid for the five months of rent my only expense for the remaining of the trip will be food im chilling

seeing so many rich and handsome guys that look straight out of a k drama they're motivating me to study and work hard to get on their level when I come back home

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Eating this + red meats/livers + animal fat/butter/lard = pubertymaxing for me huh :blackpill::blackpill:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940 and Deleted member 5815
why does the copy pasta always have the carrots cut into strips?

• Hmm...
to be in such a beautiful place all alone gets a bit depressing after a while but I've joined a japanese class starting to have a little social group

wont buy anymore hookers im too poor for that now fortunately I already paid for the five months of rent my only expense for the remaining of the trip will be food im chilling

seeing so many rich and handsome guys that look straight out of a k drama they're motivating me to study and work hard to get on their level when I come back home
Sounds good. What about girls there? A lot of Japanese tourists, I think. I'm not sure of native Hawaiians.

• +1
Sounds good. What about girls there? A lot of Japanese tourists, I think. I'm not sure of native Hawaiians.
you hear more japanese than english when walking around my area all the big malls like ala moana center have almost everything written in both english and japanese I'm assuming the japanese girls that look very slim and beautiful are rich tourists from japan while the fatter and less attractive ones are from america, like the ones that work in convenience stores

native hawaiians have nice bodies but their faces are a bit weird

the girls at the beach are all hot I'm enjoying the view, the girls I match on tinder not so much I only match these bisexual they/them university girls its over

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
you hear more japanese than english when walking around my area all the big malls like ala moana center have almost everything written in both english and japanese I'm assuming the japanese girls that look very slim and beautiful are rich tourists from japan while the fatter and less attractive ones are from america, like the ones that work in convenience stores

native hawaiians have nice bodies but their faces are a bit weird

the girls at the beach are all hot I'm enjoying the view, the girls I match on tinder not so much I only match these bisexual they/them university girls its over
I think I should try a location experiment on Tinder. Spoof my location to Hawaii.

I hate how some western born girls are chubby or even fat, even western born Asians.

• +1

the conversion of beta carotene to vitamin a uses up b12 eating liver mogs

it's an antiseptic/antibiotic just adds more benefits

not copypasta apart from the ingredients and some of the benefits I eat this salad everyday around 2 PM the main reason I do is to poop lol

nice will read, why the salt tho?
i eat little to no salt and everything else i eat is raw and organic so no added salt.
do i still need to consume salt?

I will definitely try this for a liver cleanse and to inhibit my estrogen levels along with consuming cruciferous vegetables to get DIM into my body. But, besides this powerful salad recipe and this set of vegetables, what nutrition/feeding principles should I follow for Looksmaxing?

I'm going through puberty currently eating at McDonald's daily and due to my good genetics, I have no problems and I absorb said food easily, but I lack stomach acid and I'm starting to have digestive problems because of it, so I wanted to make a change and modify my diet and begin to eat nutritious and natural foods of animal origin.

Right now, I only think about getting raw carrots, raw dairy (especially milk and cheese), and red meat along with organs, but I honestly don't know what else I should be consuming.