Lower Eyelid Bulge/Shitty Undereye Support?

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
Can this problem be completely fixed with Infraorbital rim implants?

Those surgeries have high risks and make minimal difference. If you have good brow ridges some well fitting frames cover up asymmetry, negative canthal tilt, & minimize the appearance of dark circles.

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
Those surgeries have high risks and make minimal difference. If you have good brow ridges some well fitting frames cover up asymmetry, negative canthal tilt, & minimize the appearance of dark circles.
what about doing fillers for the lower eyelid then?

yes they can big time as well as fillers.

what about doing fillers for the lower eyelid then?

Are you asking about this stuff for yourself or out of curiosity? If you post a pic just of the eye area you'll get better advice.

myself
Are you asking about this stuff for yourself or out of curiosity? If you post a pic just of the eye area you'll get better advice.
i will pm you. if i had a good eye area i would be chadlite.

post example

post example
https://lookism.net/Thread-from-subhuman-Ethnik-looking-to-a-6-10-White-guy-Orbital-Rim-Implants

That's probably short anterior cranial base pushing the eyes a few mm forward, his upper maxilla doesn't look recessed
It looks similar to that guy. But only up close tho and when analyzing my face. Filler or implants will do the trick?

It looks similar to that guy. But only up close tho and when analyzing my face. Filler or implants will do the trick?
The guy had orbital rim implants and a midface lift with Dr Jonathan Hoenig in LA.

The guy had orbital rim implants and a midface lift with Dr Jonathan Hoenig in LA.
What’s a midface lift? I thoughts that for oldcels.

What’s a midface lift? I thoughts that for oldcels.
Lifting of the tissue around the cheek and eye area. It makes the face appear more youthful by tightening sagging tissue. I believe that this procedure is usually coupled with blepharoplasty. Notice that he has reduced scleral show and more vertically narrow eyes.
The patient was in his early thirties when he had this done.

Lifting of the tissue around the cheek and eye area. It makes the face appear more youthful by tightening sagging tissue. I believe that this procedure is usually coupled with blepharoplasty. Notice that he has reduced scleral show and more vertically narrow eyes.
The patient was in his early thirties when he had this done.
So basically lower eyelid retraction?

Depends if its an issue of eye potrusion, lack of fat and or bone