Lower eyelid retraction or infraorbital rim implants with fat grafts

xyukeeee

xyukeeee

Millimeters of bone, kilometers of success
What do you guys think is better to reduce scleral show and the negative vector on the lower eyelid?

What do you guys think is better to reduce scleral show and the negative vector on the lower eyelid?
fat grafts are dangerous. opt for lower eyelid retraction and infraorbital rim implants.

• +1
Reactions: xyukeeee
infra with saddle can make u blind if surgery goes wrong plus having a foreign object near ur eyes cannot possible be good
biggest risk with infra and saddle is infection. fat grafts can also cause that but are known to be risky (higher rate of tissue necrosis)

fat grafts are dangerous. opt for lower eyelid retraction and infraorbital rim implants.
Do you think having lower eyelid retractions will make a big difference on the negative vector or even have my lower lid touch the iris? Or are you talking about getting both combined?

Do you think having lower eyelid retractions will make a big difference on the negative vector or even have my lower lid touch the iris? Or are you talking about getting both combined?
lower eyelid retraction dont change negative vector only the shape of the lower eyelid

no one care about the vector tho as long as your eye shape is good and ur undereyes isn’t hollowed

lower eyelid retraction dont change negative vector only the shape of the lower eyelid

no one care about the vector tho as long as your eye shape is good and ur undereyes isn’t hollowed
So the lower eyelid retraction would at least make my lower lid touch the iris or almost make it touch it?

• +1
Reactions: lebesgue
Lower lid retractions have nothing to do with orbital vector as the orbital vector relates to the placement and protrusion of the orbital (zygomatic part)

• +1
Reactions: xyukeeee