lower eyelid retraction repair results

Deprived

Deprived

Zephir
I wanted to delete but felt guilty not posting these. Went to Dr. Vrcek. I think around 8k after anesthesia fees. Swelling kept pushing results higher. Right now all the swelling subsided and the lower eyelids are sitting than I'd like, I think due to lack of undereye support. I would've prefered somewhere between directly post op and now though ideally 😭

But there are still options for me, I'm thinking filler since it waws just swelling making the results preventing the sag that's in my lower eyelids now. But... it still looks a lot better than before so I'm happy overall.

You also my notice my upper eyelids look worse in the pre op. I got botox to lower my eyebrows and get rid of upper eyelid exposure, seemed to work really well.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aber, fl0w, normie_joe and 7 others
Looks good to me

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, aber and counterintuitive
Damn peak swelling looked perfect tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aber and Deprived
literally lifefuel. im getting this done in a month. i think you could've gone more angular for instance the pre op look lasting. it may seem as though it was swelling but the doctor was lenient. increasing the height of the lateral canthus would've given you the look you want which i assume is almond hunter. the eyelid once more retracting after a certain period as you aforementioned is my greatest worry. but ive spoken to my doctor and the use of spacer grafts can make the surgeries outcome far more consistent. regardless thank you bhai, this thread is important.

• +1
Reactions: coispet
was it worth it?

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Damn peak swelling looked perfect tbh
The shape was insane and model tier but it didn't fit my face.
literally lifefuel. im getting this done in a month. i think you could've gone more angular for instance the pre op look lasting. it may seem as though it was swelling but the doctor was lenient. increasing the height of the lateral canthus would've given you the look you want which i assume is almond hunter. the eyelid once more retracting after a certain period as you aforementioned is my greatest worry. but ive spoken to my doctor and the use of spacer grafts can make the surgeries outcome far more consistent. regardless thank you bhai, this thread is important.
Yeah I thought the same, but my doctor is claiming that the drooping I'm experiencing now may ust be overexhaustion of the muscle and that he's observed patients eyelid get tighter again months after the surgery. Also since this surgery involved straight up cutting the length of the lower eyelid, it's very easy to go into uncanny valley if you overcorrect. I'd rather have a slight droop in my eyes than look like a gay alien.

I do want my direct post-op eyes back, so if they settle with the slight droop that is present now, I may get filler or a permanent solution. I'm pretty sure it really just was the swelling that pushed the lower eyelids straighter. But either way with how bad my retraction was, I really need to be glad a surgery like this was even possible without some sort of orbital decompression or implant.

The eyelid started drooping a month ago but its stayed consistent and I doubt it'll droop more. My doctor said the same thing, the spacer graft used in my eyes should keep it from drooping back to its original position for the next decade atleast. I hope you get the results you're looking for!

• +1
Reactions: lilith, normie_joe and WatermelonLover
this surgery is priority #1 for me

how long was recovery?

and do u think vreck overpriced?

• +1
Reactions: aber
this surgery is priority #1 for me

how long was recovery?

and do u think vreck overpriced?
2 months for stable results
first 2 weeks your eyes will look strange from bruising and swelling
expect minor eye bleeding for a couple of seconds every other day
but tbh recovery isnt bad physically, it can be taxing mentally and emotionally
pretty sure vrcek is one of the cheaper reputable surgeons for this procedure, so not at all

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
2 months for stable results
first 2 weeks your eyes will look strange from bruising and swelling
expect minor eye bleeding for a couple of seconds every other day
but tbh recovery isnt bad physically, it can be taxing mentally and emotionally
pretty sure vrcek is one of the cheaper reputable surgeons for this procedure, so not at all
how long after the procedure would it be to the point where nobody could tell u got work done. the whole 2 months?

would ascend my eye area so hard

Last edited:
I wanted to delete but felt guilty not posting these. Went to Dr. Vrcek. I think around 8k after anesthesia fees. Swelling kept pushing results higher. Right now all the swelling subsided and the lower eyelids are sitting than I'd like, I think due to lack of undereye support. I would've prefered somewhere between directly post op and now though ideally 😭

But there are still options for me, I'm thinking filler since it waws just swelling making the results preventing the sag that's in my lower eyelids now. But... it still looks a lot better than before so I'm happy overall.

You also my notice my upper eyelids look worse in the pre op. I got botox to lower my eyebrows and get rid of upper eyelid exposure, seemed to work really well.

Thanks for posting the results bhai; do you feel happier and confident in yourself post OP?

• +1
how long after the procedure would it be to the point where nobody could tell u got work done. the whole 2 months?

you can get away with saying you had an allergic reaction with your eyes after 2 weeks. You may heal faster slower than I did though

Thanks for posting the results bhai; do you feel happier and confident in yourself post OP?
Oh you have no idea. My eye area was always carried by my eyelashes and eyebrows, so having a not subhuman eye shape changed my facial appearance A LOT. I've also gotten leaner since before the procedure so I've been on a high being the best looking I've ever been my whole life.

But still I really love how my eye shape was 0-2 weeks post op, thought the shape looked very striking. Now my eye shape is just average so praying it rebounds.

• Love it
Reactions: Aero and normie_joe
Looks great, not sure if you needed it though.

Miring a bhai hardmaxxing though, what’s your ascension plan ?

• +1
Looks great, not sure if you needed it though.

Miring a bhai hardmaxxing though, what’s your ascension plan ?
I'm pretty much done, I just want some chin filler for my narrow chin and need to finish getting lean.

• +1
Reactions: fl0w

Hello bhai

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lilith, Klasik616 and NorwoodAscender