Lower eyelid support health

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
Sleep is so important to ensuring a healthy eye area. Eye area recession is genetic as well as environmental. When I get a good night sleep my eye area improves significantly esp the lower eye lids, maybe NCT is environmental trait by shitty sleep. Think about when you are always tired your eyes want to stay closed and feel heavy meaning the muscle is not working the way it should.

Surgery or cope

Cope. I sleep 9 hours and sometimes more every single day and my tear trough is still there. It got really bad after I started leanmaxxing and the only thing that will save me is fillers because I literally need fat under my eye.

Do you mean that it's indifferent for your eye area if you get good sleep or not?
It’s different because a good night sleep in which you wake up before a sleep cycle starts improves eye area
Cope. I sleep 9 hours and sometimes more every single day and my tear trough is still there. It got really bad after I started leanmaxxing and the only thing that will save me is fillers because I literally need fat under my eye.

Maybe you wake up during a sleep cycle