lower eyelids finally recovered (DO NOT TRY TO RESISTANCE EXERCISE THEM)

herring

herring

Sphinx
my low iq brain decided to attempt to hypertrophy my eyelids a few months ago, i would apply resistance with my fingers and blink as hard as possible hoping to strengthen my lower lid in the process, reducing sclera show.

it does not work, you will just stretch out your lower eyelids and make them even more droopy, which happened for me, it took 4 months for them to return to the original state.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, A23ghskung, chaddyboi66 and 12 others
knew these exercises were a scam but didn't expect them to make you look worse.

• JFL
Reactions: Youngbuffet

these kind of exercises? Or only exercises where you blink as hard as you can? I think i know why my lower eyelids became more droopy after a few months of doing these fml. I temporarely fucked my lower eys and i need to squinch untill they get back in the normal shape

these kind of exercises? Or only exercises where you blink as hard as you can? I think i know why my lower eyelids became more droopy after a few months of doing these fml. I temporarely fucked my lower eys and i need to squinch untill they get back in the normal shape

yes exactly, this shit might work for upper eyelids and help with ptosis or st, but applying resistance to your lower eyelid completely rapes it. i don't think blinking hard has any side effects tho.

also, you don't need to squinch them back into normal shape, you just need to wait

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8632
….just get canthopexy man

Why didn’t you just perma squint like Donald Trump? It works perfectly fine.

yes exactly, this shit might work for upper eyelids and help with ptosis or st, but applying resistance to your lower eyelid completely rapes it. i don't think blinking hard has any side effects tho.

also, you don't need to squinch them back into normal shape, you just need to wait
and i trusted the dumb bitch. Some face exercises do work but i was skeptical about eye exercises. Thanks for the reply

what about squinching/squinting? is it resistance training? Will it fuck my eyelids up or make them better? I've heard stories about an african tribe in the sahara desert that squint because the sun is too strong and they got good eye area and a guy said on this forum that he was in morocco and the sun was hot af and he had to squinch and his eyes became better looking when he came back home .What do you think?