Lower maxilla

Methylate

Methylate

Iron
How important is having a forward lower maxilla (forward around the nose base) in being goodlooking? What benefits would a forward lower maxilla have on the face, for example - would it stretch the skin forward to make it easier to achieve hollow cheeks?

I have a:
-forward upper maxilla
-my lower maxilla around the nose base is retruded giving me paranasal hollowing
-Teeth protruding out

I wanna do either paranasal implant or deep fillers on top of the maxilla but not sure if it would give any aesthetic benefits except reducing paranasal hollowing.

Also, would a forward lower maxilla make your cheekbones/upper maxilla look less forward?

Important.

Gives very aesthetic look, makes buccal fat less prominent and less chance of having nasolabial folds, not to mention better lip support (fuller lips) and smaller philtrum making chin look bigger.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
Important.

Gives very aesthetic look, makes buccal fat less prominent and less chance of having nasolabial folds, not to mention better lip support (fuller lips) and smaller philtrum making chin look bigger.

but I thought bimax without CCW doesn’t shorten your midface at all?

but I thought bimax without CCW doesn’t shorten your midface at all?

I have no idea mate, its just what I notice for people with already good lower maxilla.

Important.

I already have a short philtrum and fillers on top of maxilla wont affect that, they will only give forward-projection of the lower maxilla.

Would a forward lower maxilla make your cheekbones look weaker/less forward, similar to how a big browridge makes your midface look more retruded?

I'll do HA fillers on the bottom maxilla on friday I think, but I just want to make sure it actually has some benefits besides fixing paranasal hollowing, I.E stretching skin forward and making your face look better in general just by the virtue of being forward set.

It's one of the most important things imo because that's what makes the upper lip concave. Go out in public and see how many people have a concave upper lip. Most of them have it flat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Effortless and Darkstrand
It's one of the most important things imo because that's what makes the upper lip concave. Go out in public and see how many people have a concave upper lip. Most of them have it flat.
You still can be slayer if you have godlike genetics (But I only know like 3 people that have this)

I already have a short philtrum and fillers on top of maxilla wont affect that, they will only give forward-projection of the lower maxilla.

Would a forward lower maxilla make your cheekbones look weaker/less forward, similar to how a big browridge makes your midface look more retruded?

I'll do HA fillers on the bottom maxilla on friday I think, but I just want to make sure it actually has some benefits besides fixing paranasal hollowing, I.E stretching skin forward and making your face look better in general just by the virtue of being forward set.

It will make your cheeksbones look less "forward" and less "prominent" but its not always a bad thing because your cheekbones will look higher on the face which is very aesthetic, just look at opry, gandy or ballou, their cheekbones are less prominent but they look very high.

You still can be slayer if you have godlike genetics (But I only know like 3 people that have this)
Yeah, but for women it's more important.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand