Lower testosterone = less mucles ?

Whatashame

Whatashame

Only environment hurts / Hoping for a miracle
When i was 15 i had good testosterone levels. Now im 20 and i have all syntomps of low testosterone. The question is, if i go to the gym now i will build less muscles than i would if i had started at 15? Or the muscle fibers are already built or some shit like that?

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Shouldn't be a huge diff tbh unless ur t levels are completely cucked
In that case roid

Shouldn't be a huge diff tbh unless ur t levels are completely cucked
In that case roid
completely. I dont want to permanently fuck my hormonal production

Looks like it already is fucked bro
PCT would bring you back easily after a roid cycle tbh

Looks like it already is fucked bro
PCT would bring you back easily after a roid cycle tbh
fuck man i didnt want to go with roid at 20 just to have normal t levels so fucking unfair

if you have symptoms of low testosterone, you should go and get tested. it's pretty simple and inexpensive.

fuck man i didnt want to go with roid at 20 just to have normal t levels so fucking unfair
if ur roiding ur gonna have naturally unachievable t levels jfl im not talking about TRT

I
Don’t listen to retards, go to a doc and follow his plan. I used to follow his endocrinologist on Instagram who helped young guys make lifestyle changes and naturally took their Low T levels to normal to above average by their age standards

if the low T is confirmed, inject testosterone directly into your muscles :)
my balls are smaller than a grape right now, if i go into trt they will almost vanishnfuck this life

Gymmaxxing increases testosterone

my balls are smaller than a grape right now, if i go into trt they will almost vanishnfuck this life
how did it happen? it's not like you've been on steroids. how did you know that at 15 you had a good t?

how did it happen? it's not like you've been on steroids. how did you know that at 15 you had a good t?
because i felt good and i didnt had any syntomp of low t. Now i check all the syntomps.

isnt trt roiding?
technically yes but when ppl say roiding they usually mean blasting which is injecting a lot more testosterone than you can naturally produce

That’s not normal, check for Klinefelters or other androgenic issues. I think your father cucked you by taking fin. Brutal.

That’s not normal, check for Klinefelters or other androgenic issues. I think your father cucked you by taking fin. Brutal.
from what i understand klinefelters im pretty sure i dont have it. U r born with it and i was normal before 15yo. Deff have androgenic issues, brutal indeed, life was cruel

from what i understand klinefelters im pretty sure i dont have it. U r born with it and i was normal before 15yo. Deff have androgenic issues, brutal indeed, life was cruel
You’ve been rambling about this for months. Are you going to find solutions or just live with shit hormones?

Did you take the Covid vaccination ? If you did it’s over.

You’ve been rambling about this for months. Are you going to find solutions or just live with shit hormones?

Did you take the Covid vaccination ? If you did it’s over.
i did jfl 3 doses

• So Sad
Reactions: Saint Casanova
i did jfl 3 doses
Absolutely brutal. I know some people who are having similar issues to you, issues with fertility, health ect after taking that poison. So glad I never took rubbish. They are trying to turn us into mindless weak zombies and it’s working.

low t cause depression

Absolutely brutal. I know some people who are having similar issues to you, issues with fertility, health ect after taking that poison. So glad I never took rubbish. They are trying to turn us into mindless weak zombies and it’s working.
after learning about the horrors of male circumcision (a.k.a mutilation) and having my faith in the system and the medical community completely dismantled i dont doubt the vaccine have side effects that are being hidden. But i still didnt saw any evidence for it

• Woah
Reactions: Saint Casanova
after learning about the horrors of male circumcision (a.k.a mutilation) and having my faith in the system and the medical community completely dismantled i dont doubt the vaccine have side effects that are being hidden. But i still didnt saw any evidence for it
I had intuition that something wasn’t right about that shit and now it paid off. I know so many people who got heart issues, strokes ect whilst they were in perfect health after taking it. One even lost their mind and tried to rope. I’ve even noticed some personality changes with family members who got that shit.

You need to do everything opposite to what these evil creatures tell you.

Circumcising is another evil, they know it makes the penis half an inch smaller yet they still do it. For no reason at all.

Circumcising is another evil, they know it makes the penis half an inch smaller yet they still do it. For no reason at all.
i wish this was the bigger problem

what about the text, title was just a summary
Yes you will build less muscle than you'd have built when you had higher testosterone levels unless your frame and height got much bigger

Yes you will build less muscle than you'd have built when you had higher testosterone levels unless your frame and height got much bigger
and if theorically i start trt and go to the same t level i had when 15, will i build as much muscle? or there is another variables involved on this?

Obviously

• +1
Reactions: Whatashame
and if theorically i start trt and go to the same t level i had when 15, will i build as much muscle? or there is another variables involved on this?
Yes
Frame and height depend on how muscle you will build too because you have more space for them.
So bigger frame = more space for muscles

• +1
Reactions: Whatashame
You will probably build more because your levels and free test will be high normal every single hour, no matter how shit your diet and lifestyle is. IGF-1, insulin, DHT, protein, AR sensitivity also affect growth.