Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Title

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Small chin implant. the rest of my jaw is already good

Wide at the back but not front so msdo, facepull with braces, doublr jaw, then wraparound for icing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Ideally chin wing for better gonial + chin but too invasive so I'll stick with genio only

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Ideally chin wing for better gonial + chin but too invasive so I'll stick with genio only
Yes it’s much more risky. Someone told me that he still has the numbness around his jaw one year after his chin wing procedure

• So Sad
I just want a chin who look good at profile, if i had that i would slay lots and lots if i go out

Yes it’s much more risky. Someone told me that he still has the numbness around his jaw one year after his chin wing procedure
yeah thankfully genio is like the least invasive osteotomy

did you get one or am I misremembering?

yeah thankfully genio is like the least invasive osteotomy

did you get one or am I misremembering?
Yes, it helped a lot with improving my profile and giving my face more support for soft tissue. The problem is it doesn’t increase the frontal width, and with my bigonial much too narrower than my zygos I still lack enough support. I’m getting 2ml fillers for jaw width probably at the end of this month. If it looks well I’ll consider getting more around my chin and getting perma fillers for the entire jaw or a wrap around implant.

• Love it
Yes, it helped a lot with improving my profile and giving my face more support for soft tissue. The problem is it doesn’t increase the frontal width, and with my bigonial much too narrower than my zygos I still lack enough support. I’m getting 2ml fillers for jaw width probably at the end of this month. If it looks well I’ll consider getting more around my chin and getting perma fillers for the entire jaw or a wrap around implant.
Can you pm me before/after bro? How much advancement did you get?

Can you pm me before/after bro? How much advancement did you get?
Maybe later because I don’t have my pre surgery pics on my new phone. I got 8mm advancement and it fits my harmony. At first the projection seemed mediocre but it improved more and more after the swelling went away.

With the buccal fat removal I’d say it gave me 0.25 psl boost at least (0.75 on profile). A lot of people asked me if I lost weight while I didn’t gymcel for 2 months. Now even after Christmas junkfoodmaxxin my face stays lean so it’s permanent.

• Love it
it isn't like they are always interchangeable. Different structural deficiencies usually require different remedies. And some people are going to need more than one.

• +1
Reactions: crosshold and chadpreetinthemaking
it isn't like they are always interchangeable. Different structural deficiencies usually require different remedies. And some people are going to need more than one.
High IQ