lower third :The aesthetic that decides if youre an incel or not

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken
this is the study it proves how important a lower third is than the eye area , this is the link if you wanna download the pdf

Background/purpose​

Relationship between facial attractiveness and facial components is not completely clear. The aim was to analyze the correlation between facial attractiveness and facial components assessed by laypersons and orthodontists.

Materials and methods​

The attractiveness of 100 adult patients (50 males and 50 females with their frontal, lateral, and frontal smiling photos), before orthodontic treatment, was assessed by 24 laypersons and 24 orthodontists using visual analog scale. Pearson correlation coefficient and stepwise regression were used for statistical analysis.

Results​

When laypersons assessed, a significant correlation was found between facial attractiveness and the chin (r = 0.671), eyes (r = 0.669), lips (r = 0.585), hair (r = 0.527), teeth (r = 0.338), and nose (r = 0.247); the chin was responsible for 45.1% of the variation in facial attractiveness, the eyes for 14.3%, and the lips for 0.8%. When orthodontists assessed, a significant correlation was found between facial attractiveness and the lips (r = 0.789), eyes (r = 0.646), hair (r = 0.613), chin (r = 0.565), nose (r = 0.264), and teeth (r = 0.221); the lips were responsible for 62.2% of the variation in facial attractiveness, the eyes for 8.2%, the chin for 1.4%, and the hair for 0.5%.

Conclusion​

When laypersons evaluate, the chin contributes the most to facial attractiveness, and when orthodontists evaluate, the lips contribute the most. Whether in the evaluation of laypersons or orthodontists, the contribution of teeth to facial attractiveness is significantly less than that of the lips and chin.

LOWER THIRD GANG RISE UP !!!!, THIS IS DEFINITE EVIDENCE THAT THE LOWER THIRD IS THE MOST IMPORTANT FACIAL FEATURE IN ATTRACTION AND AESTHETICS

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, MeinChadf, thecel and 3 others
chinpilled again
over if you dont have a wide square chin
851423 1

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Slob, thecel and 7 others
True... QT is Chad b/c of big chin :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Limbo, Heguldus and 7 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
this is the study it proves how important a lower third is than the eye area , this is the link if you wanna download the pdf

Background/purpose​

Relationship between facial attractiveness and facial components is not completely clear. The aim was to analyze the correlation between facial attractiveness and facial components assessed by laypersons and orthodontists.

Materials and methods​

The attractiveness of 100 adult patients (50 males and 50 females with their frontal, lateral, and frontal smiling photos), before orthodontic treatment, was assessed by 24 laypersons and 24 orthodontists using visual analog scale. Pearson correlation coefficient and stepwise regression were used for statistical analysis.

Results​

When laypersons assessed, a significant correlation was found between facial attractiveness and the chin (r = 0.671), eyes (r = 0.669), lips (r = 0.585), hair (r = 0.527), teeth (r = 0.338), and nose (r = 0.247); the chin was responsible for 45.1% of the variation in facial attractiveness, the eyes for 14.3%, and the lips for 0.8%. When orthodontists assessed, a significant correlation was found between facial attractiveness and the lips (r = 0.789), eyes (r = 0.646), hair (r = 0.613), chin (r = 0.565), nose (r = 0.264), and teeth (r = 0.221); the lips were responsible for 62.2% of the variation in facial attractiveness, the eyes for 8.2%, the chin for 1.4%, and the hair for 0.5%.

Conclusion​

When laypersons evaluate, the chin contributes the most to facial attractiveness, and when orthodontists evaluate, the lips contribute the most. Whether in the evaluation of laypersons or orthodontists, the contribution of teeth to facial attractiveness is significantly less than that of the lips and chin.

LOWER THIRD GANG RISE UP !!!!, THIS IS DEFINITE EVIDENCE THAT THE LOWER THIRD IS THE MOST IMPORTANT FACIAL FEATURE IN ATTRACTION AND AESTHETICS

True

It's Lower third and height

the 2 things that separate a Man from a child

• +1
Reactions: Slob
I'm already 6'2 and I'm getting jaw + chin implants in 2 months

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Deleted member 14978 and Deleted member 14166
Eyecel Cope. My whole life is an eyepill. I'm an incel even though my lower third is good. I once sent someone a picture of just my jaw and they said it is impossible for me to be an Incel.:lul::lul::lul::lul:
Eye area is only 8% of facial attractiveness according to this study which is massive cope.

@coolguy1
@germanlooks
@subhuman incel

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 14561, Deleted member 14139 and 4 others
Its just the same stupid thread everyday

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Deleted member 15405
Eyes are more important tbh.
They are also much harder to rate and more subjective as well than a good lower third so I wonder how they did the study.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2729, coolguy1 and 1 other person
They are also much harder to rate and more subjective as well than a good lower third so I wonder how they did the study.
Eye area is also harder to fix

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2729, Yerico7 and 3 others
Eye area is also harder to fix
More expensive, more surgeries involved, more likely to look uncanny. Also many eye falios are pretty much unfixable. IPD, Bug eyes, NCT.

But a bad lower third can indicate low T development so a lot of guys with bad lower thirds have problems that stem beyond just their lower third or even their face (dick, frame, bodyfat distribution, Androgen receptors, bone density).

So either way, best strategy is to just choose the right genetics and be a natural Chad.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2729, Jew_Supremacist and 3 others
True

It's Lower third and height

the 2 things that separate a Man from a child
Everything matters, u also need hair and atleast decent eye area

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 14203
Everything matters, u also need hair and atleast decent eye area
Yes, for being attractive everything matters

I was talking more about being masculine

U cant be masculine without good lower third and height

(also frame)

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 14561, Deleted member 14203 and 1 other person
More expensive, more surgeries involved, more likely to look uncanny. Also many eye falios are pretty much unfixable. IPD, Bug eyes, NCT.

But a bad lower third can indicate low T development so a lot of guys with bad lower thirds have problems that stem beyond just their lower third or even their face (dick, frame, bodyfat distribution, Androgen receptors, bone density).

So either way, best strategy is to just choose the right genetics and be a natural Chad.
@germanlooks yeah sure we will all just belive you when you have no scientific evidence jfl , a study right in front of your face which has scientific validity showing that lower third mogs eye area , when will the coping stop ?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

you probably have a narrow jaw , judging by that message
Nigga shut yo ugly low IQ indian ass up. Everyday some new fag posts shit about how every flaw they have is the most important thing every other man should have. Im just tired of these threads. If anything, focus on your race because a narrow jaw mulatto nigga will have infinitely more smv than you no matter how many jaw implants you get nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, ElySioNs, one job away and 2 others
Nigga shut yo ugly low IQ indian ass up. Everyday some new fag posts shit about how every flaw they have is the most important thing every other man should have. Im just tired of these threads. If anything, focus on your race because a narrow jaw mulatto nigga will have infinitely more smv than you no matter how many jaw implants you get nigga
the fact that you had to bring race into this shows how low T and low iq you are , don't worry bro I already have a nordic high tier becky , worry abt your race

the fact that you had to bring race into this shows how low T and low iq you are , don't worry bro I already have a nordic high tier becky , worry abt your race
Nigga youre some narrow jaw 140lbs indian whos probably worshipping a 4/10 white girl lmao. Not only are you most likely bottom percentile T levels but youre too stupid to comprehend the point i was making. You clearly need to worry about your race more than your jaw as an indian because its way more important than both your jaw and eyes sweety.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2729 and high
6/10 indian lmao. Youre basically a 3/10 in terms of smv. Go get your jaw done nigga, youll be lucky to have the smv of a fat white guy when youre done.

Nigga youre some narrow jaw 140lbs indian whos probably worshipping a 4/10 white girl lmao. Not only are you most likely bottom percentile T levels but youre too stupid to comprehend the point i was making. You clearly need to worry about your race more than your jaw as an indian because its way more important than both your jaw and eyes sweety.
i jaw mog you to infinity and back , for my eye area I can say its decent my high tier eyebrows save me

6/10 indian lmao. Youre basically a 3/10 in terms of smv. Go get your jaw done nigga, youll be lucky to have the smv of a fat white guy when youre done.
yeah sure bud :ROFLMAO:

being indian automatically gives you big prey eyes and 0 jaw bone

being indian automatically gives you big prey eyes and 0 jaw bone
have you seen my posts , lol my jaw mogs alone 89% of this forum and my eyes arent even buggy

have you seen my posts , lol my jaw mogs alone 89% of this forum and my eyes arent even buggy
I didnt talk about you specifically.
and no I haven't seen your posts

No idea what you look like but i have an idea based on you being a 6/10 indian, over

@germanlooks yeah sure we will all just belive you when you have no scientific evidence jfl , a study right in front of your face which has scientific validity showing that lower third mogs eye area , when will the coping stop ?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You don't know anything about studies, do you