lower third

benkier]

benkier]

Bronze
whats the best way to support the mandible and chin growth and projection during puberty to maximise genetic potential and improve base for bimax or genio later in the future? and when does this period of growth and development end

whats the best way to support the mandible and chin growth and projection during puberty to maximise genetic potential and improve base for bimax or genio later in the future? and when does this period of growth and development end
any dental problems?

some midline shifts + missing 6 teeth total :feelswhy:
bro. U NEED to get THAT MIDLINE SHIFT TREATED ASAP! Burr hole surgery might be ur best suggestion but contact a docter and let them know abt that. the 6 missing teeth. what r missing?

bro. U NEED to get THAT MIDLINE SHIFT TREATED ASAP! Burr hole surgery might be ur best suggestion but contact a docter and let them know abt that. the 6 missing teeth. what r missing?
not 6 sorry, 4. one premolar on both side top and bottom

if u have crowded teeth or a unideal bite get that checked too but otherwise nothing u can do unless u do jaw implants or smth
nah my teeth are very straight. so i should just get 4 premolar implants + braces/invisaline to correct midline shift and pray that is improves my lowerthird a little