Looksmax Mental Asylum
1. less face bloat
2. slower recovery
3. less hunger
4. sleep is unchanged

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Arcturus, 5.5psl, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
Do you take it right before sleep or in the morning? How much do you take now and before?

you can just eat more protein and make up for the IGF-1, mirin your iq for coming up with this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and thereallegend
Can you post where to buy? Trying to find a good source

what country you from? It's always best to find a source in your own country.
Can you post where to buy? Trying to find a good source

• +1
Reactions: LastGerman
you seem to do anything but injectable TEST compounds which actually mog and have been studied for 80 years
start INJECTING roids , incel :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
you seem to do anything but injectable TEST compounds which actually mog and have been studied for 80 years
i'm on low dose anavar

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
i'm not an incel

I started taking MK677 a few days ago and since then I haven't noticed anything unusual. It takes some time to make a difference or the stuff I bought is fake?

I started taking MK677 a few days ago and since then I haven't noticed anything unusual. It takes some time to make a difference or the stuff I bought is fake?
Btw, I have been taking it for 7 days, 25mg in the morning with an empty stomach.

• Ugh..
Reactions: n9wiff and thereallegend
and how is it?
dont be afraid to inject test ..it mogs everything else and its the best nootropic ever
i'm like 220 lbs now because of it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
upped the dose again to 25 mg yesterday

i introduced dandelion root and i upped the dose to 3g today from 1.5 g when i started.

taking anything more than 12.5 mg daily of mk 677 will cause undoable damage to facial aesthetics due to fluid retention.

The problem is that 12.5 mg of mk 677 only produces 2 iu of GH, so basically you gotta give up on your height maxxing aspirations

taking anything more than 12.5 mg daily of mk 677 will cause undoable damage to facial aesthetics due to fluid retention.

The problem is that 12.5 mg of mk 677 only produces 2 iu of GH, so basically you gotta give up on your height maxxing aspirations
Injecting HGH causes face bloat and a guy so basically it's impossible to care for facial aesthetics and heightmaxx with PEDs at the same time.
High intensity exercise would be the only thing that could reduce face bloat AND increase HGH + IGF-1 at the same time.

• +1
Reactions: beingmoreattractive
Injecting HGH causes face bloat and a guy so basically it's impossible to care for facial aesthetics and heightmaxx with PEDs at the same time.
High intensity exercise would be the only thing that could reduce face bloat AND increase HGH + IGF-1 at the same time.
Just interval sprint max to produce 700 hgh

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Screenshot 2023 03 28 at 83837 PM

Interesting, if this comment is true then mk677 can more than over a medical deficiency of growth hormone.
Just take 10-12.5 mg of mk677 a day to preserve facial aesthetics and grow taller at the same time.

How are you cycling it/ how long are you gonna be on it for?
Any good sources for the U.S.?

How are you cycling it/ how long are you gonna be on it for?
Any good sources for the U.S.?
peptide sciences and paradigm peptides

no need to cycle. i will be on 12.5mg/day of mk677 forever.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631

Nice I'm about to start that and Ac 162, any thoughts on it?
So you lowered your dose to 12.5 mg and liked it better?
Do you like taking it in the morning or night?

How is it? Do you feel like your cortisol is elevated? When I was on 25 mg it gave me a lot of nightmares and my stress levels were above what they were normally at

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Nice I'm about to start that and Ac 162, any thoughts on it?
So you lowered your dose to 12.5 mg and liked it better?
Do you like taking it in the morning or night?
What is Ac162?
Yes mk677 is way better at 12.5 mg. The damage to your physique and face via bloating is too much on higher doses.
I take it whenever.

What is Ac162?
Yes mk677 is way better at 12.5 mg. The damage to your physique and face via bloating is too much on higher doses.
I take it whenever.
Mk677 is old bro hop on new trends now

How is it? Do you feel like your cortisol is elevated? When I was on 25 mg it gave me a lot of nightmares and my stress levels were above what they were normally at
I'm on ashwagandha, GABA, theanine. I meditate and do yoga semi regularly. I take cold showers. I'm pretty resistant to chronic stress.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631 and IMZLEGEND
I'm on ashwagandha, GABA, theanine. I meditate and do yoga semi regularly. I take cold showers. I'm pretty resistant to chronic stress.
Is there a marginal difference in stress reduction after you started taking the supplements? I’ve been meaning to get some theanine

Is there a marginal difference in stress reduction after you started taking the supplements? I’ve been meaning to get some theanine
BIG difference

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
What is Ac162?
I take it whenever.
It's a Sarm that doesn't cause any suppression at all and can be ran year long.

• Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend
There's no new stack that you can afford.
Unironically money is not an issue, i’m not like some of the users here India/Pakistan, any stack that you recomend?

Unironically money is not an issue, i’m not like some of the users here India/Pakistan, any stack that you recomend?
My apologies, I didn't want to come off as rude. Hit me in the PMS and I'll share some ideas.

piggybacking off the last question: is paradigm a legit site? I was debating between choosing pills as offered by paradigm, or whether I should just get them off chemyo.com in liquid form

piggybacking off the last question: is paradigm a legit site? I was debating between choosing pills as offered by paradigm, or whether I should just get them off chemyo.com in liquid form
Chemyo is better