lowering hairline surgery: where to get as cheap as possible?

D

Deleted member 17244

Slavic beauty
title. Anybody here got it?

never do it , fucking retard

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
theres a reason why only third world surgeons offer this surgery

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 17244
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
theres a reason why only third world surgeons offer this surgery
It is done in Nordic countries. Nothing 3rd world here...

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
No, but researched a lot, and it seems VERY unwise for a male. It is a female surgery. (y)
Need fix my failos. Narrow jaw and recessed chin :feelswhy: bro tell me how to do it fuaaaaaaaaaark

Need fix my failos. Narrow jaw and recessed chin :feelswhy: bro tell me how to do it fuaaaaaaaaaark
That should definitely be a priority over hairline anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816
Why cannot you go do fillers for the jaw? whats the problem? :unsure:

Why cannot you go do fillers for the jaw? whats the problem? :unsure:
people on here do not recommend in fear of fillers will moving, face after several months gets bloated etc. :feelswhy:

Because the surgery leaves a scar right on top of your forehead. Your alopecia continues, you lose a LITTLE hair over your "new" forehead, and it reveals an unsightly scar (y)

people on here do not recommend in fear of fillers will moving, face after several months gets bloated etc. :feelswhy:
Haven't you already learned that you shouldn't listen to incels on this forum but just go for it? :unsure:

And implants can botch you, bimax can kill you, and a hairdresser can STAB you with his scissors... so does it mean you do not do haircuts? :feelswhy:

Haven't you already learned that you shouldn't listen to incels on this forum but just go for it? :unsure:

And implants can botch you, bimax can kill you, and a hairdresser can STAB you with his scissors... so does it mean you do not do haircuts? :feelswhy:
im scared that i will get fooled after wageslaving for 1 year. Implant is kinda cheaper in the long run. When I will be botched with fillers, suicide will be the option :feelswhy: implant in brazil costs about $5k and fillers in western europe costs $2-2.5k, whereas I need refill every 1 year. @eduardkoopman got it and he said jaw fillers are the worst option

im scared that i will get fooled after wageslaving for 1 year. Implant is kinda cheaper in the long run. When I will be botched with fillers, suicide will be the option :feelswhy: implant in brazil costs about $5k and fillers in western europe costs $2-2.5k, whereas I need refill every 1 year. @eduardkoopman got it and he said jaw fillers are the worst option
It is impossible to be botched with fillers forever. Just choose HA fillers. They go away on their own AND can be dissolved. No chance you would have to walk with them...

Also wtf with 2.5k lol? how much do you need?

And where do you live exactly?

It is impossible to be botched with fillers forever. Just choose HA fillers. They go away on their own AND can be dissolved. No chance you would have to walk with them...

Also wtf with 2.5k lol? how much do you need?

And where do you live exactly?
im afraid to get doxxed. Look at Gdansk on the Google Maps (y) In Poland it's not possible to get good fillers. Here are really great surgeons to get osteotomy, but no plastic surgeries :trepidation:

im afraid to get doxxed. Look at Gdansk on the Google Maps (y) In Poland it's not possible to get good fillers. Here are really great surgeons to get osteotomy, but no plastic surgeries :trepidation:
TBH, i do not believe that you cannot find a good dermatologist with aesthetic eye in whole Poland man, it is like 38 million people, HUGE...:unsure:

You need to schedule multiple consultations... Go to Warsaw if sth, im quite sure there you will find ANYTHING incl. pro docs who do good fillers!(y)

• +1
Reactions: bogii and Deleted member 17244
jaw fillers are okay-ish. It'sthe cheeckbones fillers that are the problem.
jaw fillers, are good for guys lacking width. Tahn moe volume there is at least better than being a narrow cel. The downside after time, is due to migration, it will beome a more soft lines and not sharp anymore.

TBH, i do not believe that you cannot find a good dermatologist with aesthetic eye in whole Poland man, it is like 38 million people, HUGE...:unsure:

You need to schedule multiple consultations... Go to Warsaw if sth, im quite sure there you will find ANYTHING incl. pro docs who do good fillers!(y)
here is plenty of bluepilled dermas, but their results are awful. Look at this tiktok. She's famous here :ROFLMAO:
there are many recessed LTN's and MTN's and they cope with this shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
any tip how to deal with migration?
when low amount of ml is used, than it's not a issue.
when a large/good amount of filler ml's is used. Than I dunno what can be done, other than having them "removed" with that procedure. Or wait a long time, where more and more breaks down.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
here is plenty of bluepilled dermas, but their results are awful. Look at this tiktok. She's famous here :ROFLMAO:
there are many recessed LTN's and MTN's and they cope with this shit

You kidding man? This result in particular is great... she made great NON-GAY cheekbones for the guy (y)

• +1
Reactions: bogii
thoughts on ukraine? 💀
They do only LeForte 7 (Reincarnation Max) at the moment, and the surgeons are russian speaking... :unsure:

Leforte7

I'm doomed to be an incel. Over for me. No fillers and jestermaxxing for me:feelswhy:
Stop whining, man... i saw your photos, if you were not larping, you were quite ok.

The problem is your head :bigbrain:

• +1
Stop whining, man... i saw your photos, if you were not larping, you were quite ok.

The problem is your head :bigbrain:
im not larpcel. Tho I wish I wanted to be... Bro, you are coper if you wanna tell me that I should meet chics in city or somewhere else. Listen.
0 matches on tinder or maybe several at best
no friends
no money
no skills
no job
neet life and full O V E R
O
V
E
R

im not larpcel. Tho I wish I wanted to be... Bro, you are coper if you wanna tell me that I should meet chics in city or somewhere else. Listen.
0 matches on tinder or maybe several at best
no friends
no money
no skills
no job
neet life and full O V E R
O
V
E
R
Then go find a job, you hippie, damn it! :p

• +1
Then go find a job, you hippie, damn it! :p
you must larp. Yeah bro I'm from Finland and it's so easy to get the job! it's like fucking baking cookies. In my town (I live in small city) you can work in McDonald or kfc or be the street cleaner and you earn 500 EUR while 300-400 spends for living. Homelessness is an option, tho. Meh just go emigration: its fucking pointless cuz i wanna start studying in several months so I'm doomed to be neet rn and just rotting, and you are super delusional about low class man's life in average developed country.

btw im more and more convinced that looksmaxing's forums are only for richcels or men with good predisposition to be good looking with small softmaxxes. Most guys here are demanding kids who are bored with his easy life and coping with retarded method with hope to ascend into Chad tier level which is never happen :lul: i know you have good intentions and i have respect to you, but you don't know what are u talking. That's my opinion

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
you must larp. Yeah bro I'm from Finland and it's so easy to get the job! it's like fucking baking cookies. In my town (I live in small city) you can work in McDonald or kfc or be the street cleaner and you earn 500 EUR while 300-400 spends for living. Homelessness is an option, tho. Meh just go emigration: its fucking pointless cuz i wanna start studying in several months so I'm doomed to be neet rn and just rotting, and you are super delusional about low class man's life in average developed country.

btw im more and more convinced that looksmaxing's forums are only for richcels or men with good predisposition to be good looking with small softmaxxes. Most guys here are demanding kids who are bored with his easy life and coping with retarded method with hope to ascend into Chad tier level which is never happen :lul: i know you have good intentions and i have respect to you, but you don't know what are u talking. That's my opinion
well, tbh you need some "good" job...

IRL, true "looksmaxxing" is quite expensive... :unsure:

Maybe if you are young, it is time to upgrade your skills? Web development is easy, and pays well... :unsure:

I earn 4700 euro per month, have around 3k left for expenses after tax, then mortgage 1k + other necessities = 2k or so, so have 1 k left. But this is not really enough for looksmaxxing either to be frank... this is why i go to russia for those... I have no idea how people want to looksmax on a low-skilled job. Plastic surgery is for the rich smh :blackpill: (moneypill)

here in finland even 1 consultation costs 150 euro, where they will pat you on the back, and tell you "you look good anyways, from my professional opinion there is nothing we should do" :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: bogii and Deleted member 17244
Is this @ArvidGustavsson s alt acc ?