Lowering your standards is an instant looksmax

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
You don't need to be a chad to date or hookup with a 3/10 fat girl , by simply lowering your standards you vastly open your dating pool.
Inject t if you disagree

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lived-both-sides, RoyaleWithCheese, GabachoCopium and 8 others
t if you disagree
autism cel, he does not understand how testosterone works at all, only a low-testosterone person will agree to worse girl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel and blackckatt
autism cel, he does not understand how testosterone works at all, only a low-testosterone person will agree to worse girl

It's the opposite, more you have high-T more you are blind in dating, is why black pull ugly fat white femcel and after arguing "look i fuck yooo white wife"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30019
It's the opposite, more you have high-T more you are blind in dating, is why black pull ugly fat white femcel and after arguing "look i fuck yooo white wife"
because even hideous white roasties are better than sheboons lol

they have a fetish, like how white men lose their shit over 2/10 femgooks that look like boneless chicken with googly eyes stamped on

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: barnmatrix, shalomnigga, blackckatt and 1 other person
If you have high enough t u will fuck anything

low T and high T will fuck anything

they have a fetish, like how white men lose their shit over 2/10 femgooks that look like boneless chicken with googly eyes stamped on

hahaha so truue bhai, femgooks are disgusting too

You don't need to be a chad to date or hookup with a 3/10 fat girl , by simply lowering your standards you vastly open your dating pool.
Inject t if you disagree
how do u have 3x rep to post ratio nigger

so true king

true but imagine entroducing a landwhale to your momma i will rather kill myself

• +1
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer, the next o'pry and socialcel
while you are fucking landwhales chad can’t decide which stacy he should meet tonight

Inject t if you disagree
Fat women are still hypergamous.

Blacks have low testosterone compared to Europeans

Inject t if you disagree
I wish i had swallowed my pride and done this years ago. Would have saved me from years of suffering

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl