• Poll closed .
HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Writer
Title.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Here i have standards.

Since women never offer anything material except their bodies, then at least HTB. :chad:

Unless I accidentally impregnate one of the femcels... then might be mid-tier femcel :feelsohh: :smonk: :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian, HarrierDuBois and pneumocystosis
@LiteralCaucasian @StrangerDanger @cutie @LooksOrDeath @Tom Jones @ike57 @pneumocystosis @Allandro @Xangsane @luljankybo @defezman @App Maker @George123@aBetterMii @NordicMaxxer @julianchicago @MoggerChad @Bashan @BrahminBoss @mrriceguy @ReadBooksEveryday @gribsufer1 @5.5psl @8PSLcel @HimmyButler @Ellipsis @Octillionaire @David Rothschild

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Magnum Opus, Xangsane and 2 others
Wait i wanna see who votes what :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, Deleted member 25667, Deleted member 21661 and 3 others
Here i have standards.

Since women never offer anything material except their bodies, then at least HTB. :chad:

Unless I accidentally impregnate one of the femcels... then might be mid-tier femcel :feelsohh: :smonk: :feelsrope:
Tbh I would simp for a 5’ curry ltb I’m that down bad

• So Sad
Reactions: Artemis
Stacy danish milf or nothing

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Artemis
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Xangsane
Wait i wanna see who votes what :ROFLMAO:
im so desperate i voted femcel

Osama

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, pneumocystosis and HarrierDuBois
99% of men has at least a slight discrepancy of who they would fuck and marry. Mirin consistency.
Low end MTB for sex (even though I don't fuck about with random girls since I'm looking for a wife and repenting)
High end MTB for marriage

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Im 30

Give me a good htb for life and I'll delete my account forever, I promise

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, Artemis and HarrierDuBois
@HarrierDuBois

not joking my life is shit this existence has been shit i have been attacked for race and height and mentally manipulated for not being psychopathic enough!

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and HarrierDuBois
@HarrierDuBois

not joking my life is shit this existence has been shit i have been attacked for race and height and mentally manipulated for not being psychopathic enough!
Wrong thread but sorry to hear it.

But you can just fuck that, you do not need to marry it... :feelsokman:
She will demand marriage because I am a subhuman with asymmetric eyes

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis and HarrierDuBois
whatever dude at least im more attractive than you in every way

• +1
Im 30

Give me a good htb for life and I'll delete my account forever, I promise
Not really...

You will just register her here, and you will be sitting here, shitposting together :heart: :fuk:

She will demand marriage because I am a subhuman with asymmetric eyes
I have asymmetric eyes. 3mm vertical dystopia. Bradley Cooper but without his fame ... No problem so far, no one notices. My ageing skin is more of a problem tbh...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and HarrierDuBois
A mid tier becky who can cook and clean is enough for me.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Artemis and HarrierDuBois
I have asymmetric eyes. 3mm vertical dystopia. Bradley Cooper but without his fame ... No problem so far, no one notices. My ageing skin is more of a problem tbh...
Somehow asymmetries are not that noticeable irl. People tell me how symmetrical my face is despite it being astymmetric.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
A mid tier becky who can cook and clean is enough for me.
Yeah, i would actually agree to marry a LTB, if she cooks, cleans, and treats me like a king... but this is all dreams in this feminist world...

• +1
Low end MTB for sex (even though I don't fuck about with random girls since I'm looking for a wife and repenting)
High end MTB for marriage
Can you rate someone ik in dms?

Somehow asymmetries are not that noticeable irl. People tell me how symmetrical my face is despite it being astymmetric.
Exactly.

The worst part about asymmetries is actually selfie photos (not candids), especially those that emphasize eyes instead of the jaw. There, it is so rope-tier, that i think many users with eye asymmetries might have really roped thinking that IRL they look the same :feelsrope:

• +1
Yeah, i would actually agree to marry a LTB, if she cooks, cleans, and treats me like a king... but this is all dreams in this feminist world...
Well not actually if you are HTN+. Here is the thing, women will treat you like a king if you are 2-3 levels above them in looks. So getting looksmatch is possible but it's not safe and enjoyable, with getting a girl you mog substantially you get treated way better. By looksmaxxing you heighten the roof of where the girl you mog can be, so at chadlite you can get a mtb that treats you like a king np.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17531 and Artemis
Well not actually if you are HTN+. Here is the thing, women will treat you like a king if you are 2-3 levels above them in looks. So getting looksmatch is possible but it's not safe and enjoyable, with getting a girl you mog substantially you get treated way better. By looksmaxxing you heighten the roof of where the girl you mog can be, so at chadlite you can get a mtb that treats you like a king np.
been saying this

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and HarrierDuBois
LTR? I’m not going to marry. I’d say high tier LTB/borderline MTB at least

• +1
Stacy only

• Woah
HTB. If we're going to have kids I'm going to become a looks eugenicist because I'd want them to live fulfilled lives and not spend their entire adolescence rotting on looksmax.org

• +1
A Low Tier Becky because I'm a LTN.

• +1
Lowlowlowlowlowlow femcel