Lowkey on the highkey some incels are actually volcels if you deep it

brochacholooks

brochacholooks

Iron
Ight now lemme cook right. Most of the incels on the internet don't groom themself's properly at all, these niggas are fat, unemployed, and live with there parents. But there supposed to be "Involuntary" celibate right. Hell no nigga, I hate when niggas complain about not getting bitches when they don't even try bro niggas will boot up there PC and play league for 8 hours a day just rotting not trying to go to the gym, dieting, or actually putting effort in hygiene. Instead of coping on the internet what these mfs need to do is get a job, lose the fat, and start grooming themselves dawg. In this day and age literally anyone can softmax to MTN and slay some random becky. Lmk if yall agree

• +1
Reactions: Nihonz9
Average low iq black

• +1
Average low iq black
my point stands, instead of coping nigga go hit the gym and lose the weight. Your like those retards on tiktok that cope in the comments "oh its over", "oh its over" bro get a job :lul: and stop LDAR, I click on there profile and the niggas are fat and look like they genuinely reek

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nihonz9 and Junko
IMG 2813

• +1
Ight now lemme cook right. Most of the incels on the internet don't groom themself's properly at all, these niggas are fat, unemployed, and live with there parents. But there supposed to be "Involuntary" celibate right. Hell no nigga, I hate when niggas complain about not getting bitches when they don't even try bro niggas will boot up there PC and play league for 8 hours a day just rotting not trying to go to the gym, dieting, or actually putting effort in hygiene. Instead of coping on the internet what these mfs need to do is get a job, lose the fat, and start grooming themselves dawg. In this day and age literally anyone can softmax to MTN and slay some random becky. Lmk if yall agree

Average incel mindset.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back