I just wanna be surrounded and feel accepted by my bros like in the videošŸ˜¢

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, Ogmanman, Deleted member 1464 and 3 others
tru

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
I have never had a friend. I had a few acquaintances in highschool who were autistic fedora nerds i could sit next to but IRL I have never met anybody I could ever connect to on an emotional level.

I think the emo doomer memes are cringey as fuck, but IRL I am truly gods lonely man.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: didntreadlol, Vitruvian, Deleted member 1464 and 5 others
yeah iā€™m so glad i had friends.

still i feel lonely tbh, like when i come home, i crave constant stimulation, a smoke, a drink, music something... I am bored.

• +1
I have never had a friend. I had a few acquaintances in highschool who were autistic fedora nerds i could sit next to but IRL I have never met anybody I could ever connect to on an emotional level.

I think the emo doomer memes are cringey as fuck, but IRL I am truly gods lonely man.
Can relate tbh. It's very hard for me to connect to someone on an emotional level and the only person I've been able to experience it with was my ex :/

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Ogmanman and Butthurt Dweller
I only have one legit friend, I keep trying to fit in groups and shit but I just canā€™t, everyone has stopped talking to me.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ogmanman, Butthurt Dweller and thickdickdaddy27
I only have one legit friend, I keep trying to fit in groups and shit but I just canā€™t, everyone has stopped talking to me.
Man fuck trying to fit in. Be yourself and eventually the good type of people will welcome you into their life

• +1
Reactions: Justttt
I have never had a friend after high school (10+ yrs ago.) It is impossible to make friends after a certain age. Getting girls is easy.

While you are chilling with your friends Chad is balls deep in a girl while her friend is licking his balls

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and thickdickdaddy27
I have never had a friend after high school (10+ yrs ago.) It is impossible to make friends after a certain age. Getting girls is easy.
Very true. Making friends after a certain age feels pointless I can relate.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer

I'm not your friend so i dn rd a single word

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
Yeah, having no true friends is brutal.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ogmanman and thickdickdaddy27

I could be ur friend but I'm londoncel

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
never had a really close friend

• So Sad
I need to see them at camp flog knaw
Their energy in live performances goes bonkers. They were doing meet and greets in their first tour and I was lucky enough to meet them.

• Love it
Reactions: Ogmanman
ive only had close friendships with people who maintain much larger social circles than mine, like the right hand man of someone with lots of friends but still very unpopular.

• +1
Joining a sports team is the best way to meet new people. No reason why you shouldn't be able to join a sports team at 25 or 30.

• +1
Reactions: Ogmanman and thickdickdaddy27
It's nothing else but OTF.

Joining a sports team is the best way to meet new people. No reason why you shouldn't be able to join a sports team at 25 or 30.

Wrong. I am a kickboxer and been doing sports for ten years and I haven't made a single 'real' friend. Just the occasional acquaintance and gym buddies.

• So Sad
Wrong. I am a kickboxer and been doing sports for ten years and I haven't made a single 'real' friend. Just the occasional acquaintance and gym buddies.
Kickboxing isn't a team sport though

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands
skinny boy skinny boy where your muscles at?

• +1