LSD is the "magic pill" that can change you personality forever

piscicide

piscicide

Bronze
Acid is an extremely powerful tool that can remap your brain and cure depression if used properly. I took it for the first time over a month ago and in the following weeks I have become more open, more self-confident and charismatic, less bitter, and more emotionally intelligent. Yes some people have bad trips but if you manage your 'set and setting' you will be fine. Set = mindset/physical state = your thoughts, feelings, expectations, and goals going into the trip; Setting = where you are, who you are with. For maximum therapeutic effect I recommend you do it alone, however it can be scary and unsettling so make sure to have someone you can trust close by to support you.

LSD is dosed on tabs of blotter paper, one tab can be anywhere from 60 micrograms for a weak dose to 110 for a strong one. This thread explains the effects of different dosages. On The Psychonaut Wiki you can read more about dosage, effects, history etc.

DO YOUR RESEARCH. The psychonaut wiki and Erowid (scroll down to experiences to read trip reports) are two invaluable resources, along with r/psychonaut, r/lsd and r/acid. DO NOT take acid if you don't have an idea what you are getting into. One thing they don't mention is the comedown can be terrible. You might feel depressed since all your dopamine is depleted, but curl up, watch a movie and it'll be alright

I could write another 5 paragraphs but really, those 2 sites are all you need. Be smart.

@Mongrelcel
@bdycope
@EasternRightWinger15

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2019, Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 6572 and 13 others
mushrooms are better and safer ime

• +1
Reactions: underwaterpipedreams, Stare and Militant_Zealot
110 is still a pretty weak dose. 250+ is strong

• +1
Reactions: UNCHAINED, wristcel and WideZygos
Lmao at 110 being a strong dose. I've done 280ug and still didnt have crazy visuals. Although my visuals were cows and horses everywhere I looked because when we were going to mountains and I took the LSD we were close to them

Lmao at 110 being a strong dose. I've done 280ug and still didnt have crazy visuals. Although my visuals were cows and horses everywhere I looked because when we were going to mountains and I took the LSD we were close to them

How the fuck could u see cows and horses everywhere ?

That's not even how LSD works JFL you must have been freaking high to believe u ever saw that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Mongrelcel, joeveniro and 6 others
Tenor 3

KEEP COPING HIPPIE

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ShineBright, efidescontinuado and 8 others
If you know sources pm me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Mongrelcel, malignant and 1 other person
LSD didn't change my personality at all but it did make me feel way more in tune with my body and enhance my motor skills. LSD also mogs edibles, completely different experiences THC edibles suck dick.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Lux
mushrooms are better and safer ime
Shrooms are safer by far, I have heard some guys will put a little meth on the blotters to kick start it and you really don't want to mess with the RC's.

im paranoid it'll make me into a blabbering cuck non rational hippie that "thinks" he had an epiphany while in reality he's become utterly retarded filth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, softlysoftly, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
LSD didn't change my personality at all but it did make me feel way more in tune with my body and enhance my motor skills. LSD also mogs edibles, completely different experiences THC edibles suck dick.
can you describe the whole experience? Read it's one of the best experiences in the world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
To all naive incels believing LSD is like these unrealistic disney trips displayed in Hollywood movies : you likely won't get these.
Instead you'll end up seeing patterns (fractals) overprinted on black when you close your eyes. Thus, when you open your eyes, these little moving shits will overprint on everything you see. Ofc LSD isn't just visual and you'll be high as fuck believing you opened the 99th door of perception, so you'll interpret these visuals. Hence the famous "dancing grass" or "little Indians moving on the walls"...

The more you take, the more obvious the fractals are... And the more you're high. So you'll end up thinking you saw incredible things while it was just smoke and mirrors.

FUN THINGS TO DO ON ACIDS

Decent dose

- Taking a hot shower / getting in a hot tub
- Getting under a tree and staring at the leaves. (When you stare at something and "zone out" while on acids, you trigger better visuals)
- Listening to music (heavy bass lines in front of a speaker)
- Closing your eyes and trying to lock on the fractals

Krishnacel dose

- Looking at someone standing behind partially open surfaces (foliage, or any object with tiny holes = Hollywood version of insects vision)
- Throwing glass on the floor (imaginary world class rebounds)
- Asphalt looks iridescent on sunrise
- Blowing smoke to tiny ray of sunshine coming through the window (gandalf tier smoke)
- Trying to draw fractals you see on foggy window with your finger (it moves like it, looks like it... But to other ppl, it's just an ugly scribble)

What to realistically expect on LSD
(Moving ofc)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, Patrick Baitman, Mongrelcel and 2 others
Acid is an extremely powerful tool that can remap your brain and cure depression if used properly. I took it for the first time over a month ago and in the following weeks I have become more open, more self-confident and charismatic, less bitter, and more emotionally intelligent. Yes some people have bad trips but if you manage your 'set and setting' you will be fine. Set = mindset/physical state = your thoughts, feelings, expectations, and goals going into the trip; Setting = where you are, who you are with. For maximum therapeutic effect I recommend you do it alone, however it can be scary and unsettling so make sure to have someone you can trust close by to support you.

LSD is dosed on tabs of blotter paper, one tab can be anywhere from 60 micrograms for a weak dose to 110 for a strong one. This thread explains the effects of different dosages. On The Psychonaut Wiki you can read more about dosage, effects, history etc.

DO YOUR RESEARCH. The psychonaut wiki and Erowid (scroll down to experiences to read trip reports) are two invaluable resources, along with r/psychonaut, r/lsd and r/acid. DO NOT take acid if you don't have an idea what you are getting into. One thing they don't mention is the comedown can be terrible. You might feel depressed since all your dopamine is depleted, but curl up, watch a movie and it'll be alright

I could write another 5 paragraphs but really, those 2 sites are all you need. Be smart.

@Mongrelcel
@bdycope
@EasternRightWinger15
Wrong. I've taken up to 500mcg in one trip and all I got was depression and nihilism for a while, ended up going back on a very low dose ssri and bupropion. It's very fun and good for learning, but it doesn't change you as much as the hippies on Reddit say.

If I've never done a single drug in my life and barely even take painkillers even if I'm dying, what would happen?

all I got was depression and nihilism for a while, ended up going back on a very low dose ssri and bupropion. It's very fun and good for learning
Seems more like you are talking about Ritalin lol

Wrong. I've taken up to 500mcg in one trip and all I got was depression and nihilism for a while, ended up going back on a very low dose ssri and bupropion. It's very fun and good for learning, but it doesn't change you as much as the hippies on Reddit say.
I mean yeah, if you blast 500 mics and stare at the wall hoping for a spiritual awakening nothing will happen. You have to be introspective

That's not even how LSD works JFL you must have been freaking high to believe u ever saw that
Yeah he ain’t take any drugs, larp as fuck :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837 and Mongrelcel
I once thought about doing shrooms for their enteogenic properties, but marijuana was good enough for me. I would say it was a waste of time, im doing Test E instead.

OH, I'M SORRY. I THOUGHT THIS WAS A LOOKSMAXING FORUM, NOT A COMMUNE FOR LAZY DRUGGED OUT HIPPIE LOSERS. COULD YOU DIRECT ME TO THE JELQERS, BONESMASHERS AND COPING CURRYCELS, THANK YOU

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: R@m@, efidescontinuado, UglyGod360 and 2 others

@Mongrelcel
@bdycope
@EasternRightWinger15
lsd mogs weed hard but the tolerance is shit though. did 2 tabs first time, pretty good. then 3 tabs a week later, almost 0 visuals, only audial and time distortion. not to mention vasoconstriction, made me feel like i was cumming for 8 hours straight jfl.

lsd mogs weed hard but the tolerance is shit though. did 2 tabs first time, pretty good. then 3 tabs a week later, almost 0 visuals, only audial and time distortion. not to mention vasoconstriction, made me feel like i was cumming for 8 hours straight jfl.

Strange cuz LSD tolerance isn't huge. U get accustomed but it's not like alcohol or heroin.

Was it the same tab ?

Strange cuz LSD tolerance isn't huge. U get accustomed but it's not like alcohol or heroin.

Was it the same tab ?
All psychedelics build immediate and heavy tolerance. It's one of the reasons it's hard to abuse them. Tolerance isn't at a full reset until about 2-3 weeks.

Was it the same tab ?
yessir

How will this make me slay Stacies mr drug addict?

All psychedelics build immediate and heavy tolerance. It's one of the reasons it's hard to abuse them. Tolerance isn't at a full reset until about 2-3 weeks.

Well I took lsd on a nearly weekly basis from 15 to 18 and each saturday trip was fkin huge.
Ofc if you try to take a second tab at the end of the first trip, it barely works if you don't drastically increase the dose.

But still, I always thought one week rest was enough to rese

Five days of abstinence is sufficient for tolerance to be reversed; symptoms of withdrawal are not encountered.

How will this make me slay Stacies mr drug addict?

Slay Rave Stacies jb, laugh during sex, realize you don't care about it, get the girl annoyed.

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2020-09-22 à 04.38.08.png
    Capture d’écran 2020-09-22 à 04.38.08.png
    125 KB · Views: 11
  • +1
Reactions: underwaterpipedreams
Reading this on acid rn

If you know sources pm me.
Just look for 1p lsd on the clear net, it's the same thing. Actually most lsd sold anywhere is 1p I heard

hahaha I was candyflipping that day, when I took lsd we were on the way to mountains to trip there and when lsd was comming up we were still around horses and cows. I could look at the ground and a horse was forming, same for forests and everything. Shit was funny.

where tf you goys get lsd/shrooms, feels like every incel here knows a drug dealer :feelsrope:

Derealization and depersonalization entered the chat

• +1
Reactions: eyearea, NothingCanStopMe and underwaterpipedreams
Slay Rave Stacies jb, laugh during sex, realize you don't care about it, get the girl annoyed.

So by "enlightening yourself" you just stop caring about sex, the woman you're with and everything at all? Pretty woke take there bro

There's no freedom in apathy, that's just putting yourself in the smallest cage so nothing can hurt you. You can't even move around your cage because you've taken meaning out of everything, there's no risk anymore. Please seek help from family & friends instead of drugs, OP

Inb4 blah blah no objective meaning like some dirty hippie loser would say

• +1
Reactions: umzazi and HighIQcel
So by "enlightening yourself" you just stop caring about sex, the woman you're with and everything at all? Pretty woke take there bro

There's no freedom in apathy, that's just putting yourself in the smallest cage so nothing can hurt you. You can't even move around your cage because you've taken meaning out of everything, there's no risk anymore. Please seek help from family & friends instead of drugs, OP

Ironically, you are the perfect example of what you just said.

dmt mogs

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
didn't you say in a post how it made you feel great the following days and closer yo god jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

Well I never advocated for LSD use as some incredible enlightenment drug if you read my posts. I just said it was funny AF + it's far more interesting as an experience than most of the drugs people usually take.

The world won't stop if you didn't fuck a girl cuz u were too high JFL. That happens a lot when ppl are too drunk too.

i have heard that if you put an lsd tab in your dick random girls will come to give u a blowjob

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Well I never advocated for LSD use as some incredible enlightenment drug if you read my posts. I just said it was funny AF + it's far more interesting as an experience than most of the drugs people usually take.

The world won't stop if you didn't fuck a girl cuz u were too high JFL. That happens a lot when ppl are too drunk too.
Ah, I didn't read anything the OP typed & thought you were OP. I enjoy an occasional trip too but don't go around spewing about how it's a miracle drug either. But I've never met anyone who's tripped a bunch over the years & wasn't visibly damaged

Does that happen to you when you take lsd/shrooms?
it happened to me when I smoked weed for the second time in my lifetime. It was 2 years ago and is still with me. But I know multiple people have had dr and dp from LSD and shrooms also. Check r/dpdr. + I am a member of Slavic chat channel on Telegram regarding problems that weed and other drugs caused where many people have had the same experience.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: underwaterpipedreams
I remember having an ego death the first time I did acid. it was a weird experience.

it happened to me when I smoked weed for the second time in my lifetime. It was 2 years ago and is still with me. But I know multiple people have had dr and dp from LSD and shrooms also. Check r/dpdr. + I am the member of Slavic chat channel on Telegram where many people have had the same experience.
I’ll check that out. Sorry that happened man, the same shit started happening to me too after about a year of smoking weed. I get really anxious and paranoid and then the dpdr sets in. But with shrooms it’s the total opposite. You ever tried microdosing shrooms? I do it and I feel incredible when I take it.

• +1
I did 4 tabs of acid in December and it did change me forever. Craziest night of my life

• +1
I’ll check that out. Sorry that happened man, the same shit started happening to me too after about a year of smoking weed. I get really anxious and paranoid and then the dpdr sets in. But with shrooms it’s the total opposite. You ever tried microdosing shrooms? I do it and I feel incredible when I take it.
I am insanely scared of taking any possible drugs again. There is a chance that it can even get worse after takin shrooms or something.

I have heard that some people cured their dr and/or dp after taking LSD, shrooms, but it got way worse for some people also. So it's a russian roulette.

The first week or two was pure hell for me. The fact that I didn't know what was happening to me made it even more awful for me.

Last edited:
didn't you say in a post how it made you feel great the following days and closer yo god jfl
Nah, that was on a much lower dose. 500mcgs made me leave this site for a couple weeks iirc. I also had a pretty positive experience on 250.

• +1
If I've never done a single drug in my life and barely even take painkillers even if I'm dying, what would happen?
Depends on how neurotic you are.

Panic attack is most likely if you tend to get anxious.

• +1
I choose mushrooms above lsd