LTB gave compliment - is it halo?

rares54

rares54

I visit on here once a month
So I was on a bus with some girls and guys from a party heading home, then this LTB girl said I have nice eyebrows and asked ''Do you style them or anything?''

Does that mean my eyebrows in particular are my halo or is it my eye area that made her think my eyebrows were nice?

Thing is I'm trying to looksmaxx eyebrows but I'm nowhere near my end goal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, chawaje, whiteislandpill and 4 others
They noticed your looksmaxxing and made fun of you, brutal. Girls are the OG blackpillers they know all of this stuff

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, arabcelxxx, Manana and 13 others
Yes it is
As opposed to some hindus here who believe that a compliment from a fuckin Stacy only counts
Like imagine a 8+ foid complimenting a stranger that never or very rarely happens

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, rares54, LooksThinker and 1 other person
So I was on a bus with some girls and guys from a party heading home, then this LTB girl said I have nice eyebrows and asked ''Do you style them or anything?''

Does that mean my eyebrows in particular are my halo or is it my eye area that made her think my eyebrows were nice?

I get complimented on my looks by some fat ftm

Is that a halo?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, rares54, LooksThinker and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, rares54, Bitchwhipper2 and 1 other person
Yes it is
As opposed to some hindus here who believe that a compliment from a fuckin Stacy only counts
Like imagine a 8+ foid complimenting a stranger that never or very rarely happens
here in india happens all the time

• +1
Reactions: rares54
holly fuck idk how you manage to cope with this suifuel
she implicitly called you a faggot hahahahahahahhahah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, DoII and rares54
lmao she was dead serious tho she said they were nice

Do you style your brows??
Lmao man over

• +1
They noticed your looksmaxxing and made fun of you, brutal. Girls are the OG blackpillers they know all of this stuff
Nah not really I only had put little vaseline on them barely noticable

Yes it is
Ye thats what I thought, uglier foids tend to give compliments more often than 8+ foids

yeah better treartment because of better appearance.
whole blackpill/ lookism summarized.
this means its working boyo be proud

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Allornothing, bishōnenmaxxer and rares54
yeah better treartment because of better appearance.
whole blackpill/ lookism summarized.
this means its working boyo be proud
lets fucking go we ascending soon boyo

• +1
Reactions: halfbloodaryanmaxxe
what did you even do specifically
castor oil every night + dermaroll 1-2x/week, vaseline on them every morning. They were already dark to begin with.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
High inhibition Zoomer fucking retard makes a thread telling us she hit on him, instead of a thread telling us he got her number.

Next time get the number.

• +1
High inhibition Zoomer fucking retard makes a thread telling us she hit on him, instead of a thread telling us he got her number.

Next time get the number.
Bro she was a LTB ugly af IMO I wouldn't get that ugly ahh number

• +1
Bro she was a LTB ugly af IMO I wouldn't get that ugly ahh number

LTB is lower average 4/10 and still bangable.

If you are saying she was ugly af then she ain't no LTB. She's a 3.

• +1

It means eyebrows are your biggest failo by far, she could clearly see incel written in your eyes and wants to prevent your ascension..... classic

A girl you know and were being social with complimented a good feature on your face that barely contributes to overall psl and she’s ugly. Means nothing. Maybe if you didn’t know the girl it would mean something.

A girl you know and were being social with complimented a good feature on your face that barely contributes to overall psl and she’s ugly. Means nothing. Maybe if you didn’t know the girl it would mean something.
That's the thing, I didn't know her. She was just a random girl from the party I was at and we took the same bus and we started talking

It means eyebrows are your biggest failo by far, she could clearly see incel written in your eyes and wants to prevent your ascension..... classic
lifefuel for eyebrows maxxing

That's the thing, I didn't know her. She was just a random girl from the party I was at and we took the same bus and we started talking
Then maybe she wanted your attention. Depends.

depends how frequent these eybrow compliments are ig

• +1

I wish I would get a compliment. I don't think I have ever got a compliment from a girl in my whole almost 18 years on this earth (mom doesn't count).

• +1
I wish I would get a compliment. I don't think I have ever got a compliment from a girl in my whole almost 18 years on this earth (mom doesn't count).
Never got a compliment on your height?

A girl complimented my game once

• JFL

wow bro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back