LTB in my class constantly staring at me

TheNextOPry

TheNextOPry

never goon
So i have this LTB(her face) in my class, not an ordinary one by any means. She is fucking disgusting: mouth breather, overweight, weird as fuck (probably ND)

She constantly stares at me and everytime i catch here i a gag openly. I'm in this class for 2 years and i have not said a single word to her , few times she said something to me i just ignored her.

Here comes the worst part. In gym class we had to do takedowns on each other, and in unfortunate circumstances i got teamed up with her:feelsrope:
My friends were mocking and laughing at me saying shit like why are you so sad shes the baddest bitch :ROFLMAO: and shit like that.
when we had to start i was in complete disgust, she has massive saggy tits like a 40 year old, kind of looks like one as well without wrinkles.
i tried to barely touch her , she was yapping something i didnt listen didnt even look at this disgusting femcel, swooped her legs and then there was supposed to be round 2 where she does it to me but i just ran away before that could happen. she was flailing her arms and said "where are you going" i ran outta that shit went to the bathroom to puke.

I want to literally kill this bitch.
Btw she said to someone and it got out that she doesnt shave in winter beacuse its cold :lul::sick:
it's always these bitches that find me man, middle school too some bitch literally name becky FML
lotta good girls dropping IOI's but honestly im scared to do anything because i can never be sure that they are IOI's
Over :feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: Yuki, BeanletMogger and primqwe
looks something like this

Attachments

• v12044gd0000cptemf7og65m3ru27nf0(2).mov
    1.8 MB
Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Yuki
So i have this LTB(her face) in my class, not an ordinary one by any means. She is fucking disgusting: mouth breather, overweight, weird as fuck (probably ND)

She constantly stares at me and everytime i catch here i a gag openly. I'm in this class for 2 years and i have not said a single word to her , few times she said something to me i just ignored her.

Here comes the worst part. In gym class we had to do takedowns on each other, and in unfortunate circumstances i got teamed up with her:feelsrope:
My friends were mocking and laughing at me saying shit like why are you so sad shes the baddest bitch :ROFLMAO: and shit like that.
when we had to start i was in complete disgust, she has massive saggy tits like a 40 year old, kind of looks like one as well without wrinkles.
i tried to barely touch her , she was yapping something i didnt listen didnt even look at this disgusting femcel, swooped her legs and then there was supposed to be round 2 where she does it to me but i just ran away before that could happen. she was flailing her arms and said "where are you going" i ran outta that shit went to the bathroom to puke.

I want to literally kill this bitch.
Btw she said to someone and it got out that she doesnt shave in winter beacuse its cold :lul::sick:
it's always these bitches that find me man, middle school too some bitch literally name becky FML
lotta good girls dropping IOI's but honestly im scared to do anything because i can never be sure that they are IOI's
Over :feelsrope:
IMG 5248

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and RichardSpencel
Yep bro
You deserve a wasp 6'1 huntereyed stacylite

• +1
Reactions: TheNextOPry
how overweight are we talking, Ik most of you guys here have low testosterone so a women that weighs over 130 is too much for most of you to handle
she has massive saggy tits
Low T if you wouldn't

how overweight are we talking, Ik most of you guys here have low testosterone so a women that weighs over 130 is too much for most of you to handle

Low T if you wouldn't
saggy tits are disgusting nigga. shes mildly over weight. im 600ng test stfu

Low T if you wouldn't
shes also a mouth breather constanlty has her mouth open fuckig disgusting subhuman overall

I switched universities for less

• JFL
saggy tits are disgusting nigga. shes mildly over weight. im 600ng test stfu
If they're huge it counters the saggyness, i'd do it 0 hesitation
shes also a mouth breather constanlty has her mouth open fuckig disgusting subhuman overall
tell the whore to close her mouth, she might be able to reach mtb at the minimum

You niggas ain't invested in the future, only the present shmd

If they're huge it counters the saggyness, i'd do it 0 hesitation

tell the whore to close her mouth, she might be able to reach mtb at the minimum
trust me if youd see her you would think differently. all my friends agree

trust me if youd see her you would think differently. all my friends agree
you underestimate my standards, i've only seen a few women i'd consider ugly

I'd only consider a woman ugly if even makeup can't save her

you underestimate my standards, i've only seen a few women i'd consider ugly

I'd only consider a woman ugly if even makeup can't save her
damn bro thats sad tbh
i dont even want a woman who wears makeup other then some feminizer stuff
natural beauty htb only

• JFL
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever
damn bro thats sad tbh
i dont even want a woman who wears makeup other then some feminizer stuff
natural beauty htb only
jfl If you think you'll find a women out of highschool that doesn't makeup fraud, lifes a competition, even women know it subconsciously regardless of how much they virtue signal

jfl If you think you'll find a women out of highschool that doesn't makeup fraud, lifes a competition, even women know it subconsciously regardless of how much they virtue signal
i already have 2 in my class nigga

consisten IOI's too will make a move this year

this is why you nonchalant-dreadheadmaxx and act mysterious for infinite aura so nobody approaches you

• JFL
this is why you nonchalant-dreadheadmaxx and act mysterious for infinite aura so nobody approaches you
i would kill myself before i would get dreads