ltb with a way to high ego got disgusted by me on a trainstation

imthesupremecel

imthesupremecel

Iron
I was really sleep deprived and I haven’t eaten in 2 days so im not really mentally „there“. I stood next to her and didn’t even look at her and she suddenly became very pissed and walked away while looking at me with digust (im a youngcel so idk why she even reacted that way). Mind you she is a 30 year old, seemingly single, ltb who looks uncanny because of her failed plastic surgeries. Is it over? Pic is how I look btw there is no reason for her to be this disgusted

Attachments

• IMG_5103.jpeg
    IMG_5103.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: DeadTrees, lowiqNormie, Darkeningstar and 4 others
I was really sleep deprived and I haven’t eaten in 2 days so im not really mentally „there“. I stood next to her and didn’t even look at her and she suddenly became very pissed and walked away while looking at me with digust (im a youngcel so idk why she even reacted that way). Mind you she is a 30 year old, seemingly single, ltb who looks uncanny because of her failed plastic surgeries. Is it over?
Bump

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
you should probably eat and sleep. Their both very important for growth during puberty and avoiding aging after.. Not eating for 2 days is just going to rape your collagen

you should probably eat and sleep. Their both very important for growth during puberty and avoiding aging after.. Not eating for 2 days is just going to rape your collagen
Im already 6‘1 at 16 growing isn’t necessary anymore

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
I was really sleep deprived and I haven’t eaten in 2 days so im not really mentally „there“. I stood next to her and didn’t even look at her and she suddenly became very pissed and walked away while looking at me with digust (im a youngcel so idk why she even reacted that way). Mind you she is a 30 year old, seemingly single, ltb who looks uncanny because of her failed plastic surgeries. Is it over?
Femoids all have insanely high egos and think they're better than everyone what else is there to say

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, DeadTrees, glizzygnasher68 and 1 other person
Should've went ER on that whore

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, DeadTrees, lowiqNormie and 1 other person
Starvemaxxing

she felt mogged got mad and left bhai

• +1
Reactions: Clqs and imthesupremecel
I was really sleep deprived and I haven’t eaten in 2 days so im not really mentally „there“. I stood next to her and didn’t even look at her and she suddenly became very pissed and walked away while looking at me with digust (im a youngcel so idk why she even reacted that way). Mind you she is a 30 year old, seemingly single, ltb who looks uncanny because of her failed plastic surgeries. Is it over? Pic is how I look btw there is no reason for her to be this disgusted
Thow a bottle of water in her face next time to unfraud her

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
You reminded me of a time when at school a ltb girl walked by and looked at me disgusted, It has only happened to me a couple of times and with the ugly ones.

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel