• JFL
Reactions: Clqs, tombradylover, borntosuffer and 7 others
horsefaced ethnic whore had to settle obviously

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clqs, borntosuffer, DelonLover1999 and 1 other person
she's dating some new guy

I never understood her appeal
I get she has objectively attractive features but there’s no sexual arousal compared to women having feminine/soft features

It’s the opposite for men. Men should have striking features to incite more primal lust

The dude looks more like the women in this pic. Just squint your eyes and tell me

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and SecularIslamist
I get she has objectively attractive features but there’s no sexual arousal compared to women having feminine/soft features

It’s the opposite for men. Men should have striking features to incite more primal lust

The dude looks more like the women in this pic. Just squint your eyes and tell me
I get what you mean This happens to me too, I see objectively attractive women with good strong features but they lack female dimorphism or they're just not my type it's weird

however I'd still hit

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and greycel

Coping fag

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer and greycel
Coping fag
Are you saying that given the situation I’d smash/marry her?
I’m being honest here.. not because of her looks, but if me and her were the last two on this Earth I still wouldn’t

Your moral sense is weak man

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
He is a head taller than her

how naive are you to think they're having sex. she fucks chad in an open relationship while he foots the bill for everything. essentially he pays for chad's food and hotel room and privilege of fucking his wife's mouth ass and pussy while he gets starfish missionary once a month. incels really don't understand how these arrangements work

• Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer
how naive are you to think they're having sex. she fucks chad in an open relationship while he foots the bill for everything. essentially he pays for chad's food and hotel room and privilege of fucking his wife's mouth ass and pussy while he gets starfish missionary once a month. incels really don't understand how these arrangements work
theres photos of her kissing him in the lips just google

and why would she need a rich man when shes already worth millions anyways

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and DelonLover1999
Every Stacy, unless she married her first boyfriend or something, has tasted normie and even subhuman cock at some point. And most of them end up reproducing with normies. Famous rich normies, but normies nonetheless. Rich famous oofy doofy tall normie is law.