LTN Black guy with smv Instagram status

Outerz14

Outerz14

Kraken
He would get rated Ltn here plus he's ethnic black but most of his following list is girls probably just gold diggers or clout chasers I don't think they actually like him jfl
Thread 'We need to rise'

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240923_183337_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240923_183337_Instagram.jpg
    283.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240923_183324_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240923_183324_Instagram.jpg
    710.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
He would get rated Ltn here plus he's ethnic black I guess being black in the USA is easy for them and more easier to get girls then rather in the UK he probably has connections
girl probably just like them because they don't wanna be shot

• +1
Reactions: greywind, BoredPrince and Outerz14
I think hes above Ltn personally and has a bit of thughalo

• +1
Reactions: greywind, sb23, sportsmogger and 1 other person
He would get rated Ltn here plus he's ethnic black but most of his following list is girls probably just gold diggers or clout chasers I don't think they actually like him jfl
He probably stole your girl or something. He looks normal for a black guy why would you even post this random ass account dumbass

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement, nope, DarkAscender and 5 others
He probably stole your girl or something. He looks normal for a black guy why would you even post this random ass account dumbass
To make fun of this nigga jfl if he looked like this in the UK he would get no bitches

• +1
Reactions: sb23
prob a trapper? or a scammer hoes fuck wit dim cuz of money.

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
yo bro how do I know if my za is laced?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and halloweed
Looks like annormal nigga bro

• +1
Just say u wanna suck his cock

• +1
In the UK black guys pull everyone it’s probs worse here for white guys then the USA

• +1
He is neurotypical

• +1
looks like average account honestly

• +1
hoes fuck wit dim cuz of money
not true, it shows a tendency to take risks which is highly appealing to women. They genuinely couldn't care less about the money, trappers make minimum wage. Its highly appealing to women.

• +1
Just pray to st gandy bro :feelswhy:
bro who tf laces weed :feelsuhh:
welp I was vomiting when smoking thought it was just bcz I ate bad food now idk if its laced or nah but I feel normal after a couple of days I will do a blood test for my kidney just incase

• +1
NT PILL strikes again.

• +1
  • +1
Thread 'We need to rise'
nigger

• +1