Ltn friend flaked on going out lmfao

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

Mtn+
He's been on me telling me I was wasting the summer not going out to events (I went to like 2 but I didn't think he wanted to go)
So I invited him and this guy said ghosted me and his excuse was that he had to renovate his place to prepare for Bana weekend in August LMAO. and he was trying to egg me on about wasting my summer but he's scared to go outnw me. I've invited him out a few times and all flops LOL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, colbycovington, Deleted member 30283 and 1 other person

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: cutie_pie, Deleted member 27511 and Deleted member 31562
You too.. just get a room already

You too.. just get a room already
He just keeps talking me down about trying to talk to any girls at any events and anytime I invite him he's like terrified lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30283 and Deleted member 31562
What is banas weekend?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Mogs

Last edited:
He just keeps talking me down about trying to talk to any girls at any events and anytime I invite him he's like terrified lol.

Try being white and invite him again. Report back what transpires

Does he actually know you got surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
Yo you gonna see me at cabana 110% @vicecity
Daggering wtf dancing
G86B
BlackandwhiteEverlastingAnnelid size restricted

• JFL
He's been on me telling me I was wasting the summer not going out to events (I went to like 2 but I didn't think he wanted to go)
So I invited him and this guy said ghosted me and his excuse was that he had to renovate his place to prepare for Bana weekend in August LMAO. and he was trying to egg me on about wasting my summer but he's scared to go outnw me. I've invited him out a few times and all flops LOL
do you think he ghosted because he's scared that you'll mog him when yall go out? Maybe you should put him on to women when y'all go out. I do that with normie friends when we go out.

do you think he ghosted because he's scared that you'll mog him when yall go out? Maybe you should put him on to women when y'all go out. I do that with normie friends when we go out.
Or maybe maybe he really had to renovate his house for that weekend thing he had going on

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart

Users who are viewing this thread

Back