1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, LeonidasGui, Xangsane and 6 others
htn

• +1
Reactions: watah, Clqs, SubhumanForever and 2 others
Mulattos would mog so hard if they have highset nasal bridges instead they get flat nigger noses

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
kinda reminds me of t1

• +1
Reactions: watah, BeanletMogger, Xangsane and 6 others
not even hardmaxxing could save his mixed ugly ass
I hate seeing that guy in my fyp. He got jaw surgery and is still a fucking LTN. He looks ogre as shit and then brags about slaying (no vids ofc).

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: N1666, treezy456, Sub5kang and 1 other person
Pheno = everything

• +1
Reactions: murdah
God I hate niggas with light eyes with a passion. It's like those frauds rely on that to be "attractive"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, BeanletMogger, noonespecial and 3 others
God I hate niggas with light eyes with a passion. It's like those frauds rely on that to be "attractive"
Im fucking jealous of them because they are black subhuman niggas and im slavic and nordic im the one who is supposed to have blue eyes not them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, noonespecial, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
I hate seeing that guy in my fyp. He got jaw surgery and is still a fucking LTN. He looks ogre as shit and then brags about slaying (no vids ofc).
Ltn where nigga I'm literally subhuman if he's ltn

Ok. I measured some ratios to try and work out why he isn't pleasing to look out. His midface ratio is alright (0.975) but his fwhr is dogshit 1.60. He has an esr of 0.46 (ideal)

His lower third is way to big. It's 25% larger than his middle third. (80 pixel lower third vs 64 pixel middle third).

So he's jaw is too big at the bottom and his face is too narrow.

He is somewhat saved by his eyes.

I wonder if the jaw surgeon over did it with him. We'll need to see some before pics to work it out.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: murdah, SubhumanForever and imthesupremecel
Ok. I measured some ratios to try and work out why he isn't pleasing to look out. His midface ratio is alright (0.975) but his fwhr is dogshit 1.60. He has an esr of 0.46 (ideal)

He's lower third is way to big. It's 25% larger than his middle third. (80 pixel lower third vs 64 pixel middle third).

I wonder if the jaw surgeon over did it with him. We'll need to see some before pics to work it out.
sadly he only posts one vid of himself with different captions, considering that's his best clip its probably worse in rl

What surgery did he do though?

His lower third is way to big. It's 25% larger than his middle third. (80 pixel lower third vs 64 pixel middle third).

Yeah, every woman irl would analyze his ratios and decide if hes attractive or not…

• JFL
Reactions: dxrkprince and SubhumanForever
Yeah, every woman irl would analyze his ratios and decide if hes attractive or not…
Foids analyse this stuff, they just do it subconsciously. Yes noone in real life, except autists who have been exposed to psl for too long will analyze ratios irl. But people will subconsciously like or dislike a face. Ratios are a way of explaining why they like or dislike a face.

I only analysed his ratios because he wasn't pleasing for me too look at. I wanted to know why. Now I know.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: murdah
he analyzed why he's unpleasant to look at him, not what some ltb would think