LTN women simping over me while MTN and HTN are hard to date

daniel_3303

daniel_3303

FunkyFlamingo's BFF
My GF is on vacation with her family for two weeks. We made a deal where I could date other women on the days she couldn't or refused to have sex with me (but I should not tell her I've been with other women, she prefers not to know). We have been together for like 3 months and I've been only with her during this time (until last week). After she went on vacation I installed Tinder again and started matching with other women. I noticed that LTN women simp over me, last weekend it was something like 21pm and I told one of them to come over to my place at 22 pm and she immediately agreed. She came and we had sex like 10min after meeting for the first time. However, MTN and HTN women either cancel the dates 2 hours before or I can't even schedule a date with them. Is this because they are there mostly for attention? Is online dating always like this?

Edit: I only have PSL selfies on Tinder.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 3virtues, Broski and WishIwasChico
2F30CAD6 67C5 4244 95EE A95CBC354FD2

This is why

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: 3virtues, bluk, mogstars and 3 others
Also you think you’re being clever having an open relationship with your girlfriend but you’re gonna get burned so fucking hard when later on down the road you realise she was constantly fucking chads while you got to fuck a ltb once in a while.

Just a heads up.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 3virtues, Nick.Harte, mogstars and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: traplurker, 3virtues, sportsmogger and 1 other person