LTNs have better mental health than MTNs

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
LTNs at least don’t have any expectations and will never have hope or be looking down the end of the tunnel for a glimpse of light.

On the other hand people like myself may receive small amounts of attention or IOIS get our hopes up or do maybe get a slay and think we’re hot shit but go back to reality the next week.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, DeadTrees, FutureSlayer and 2 others
LTNs at least don’t have any expectations and will never have hope or be looking down the end of the tunnel for a glimpse of light.

On the other hand people like myself may receive small amounts of attention or IOIS get our hopes up or do maybe get a slay and think we’re hot shit but go back to reality the next week.
mtns get iois:unsure::unsure:

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
mtns get iois:unsure::unsure:
From subhuman foids all the time and some LTBs if you're high MTN, I don't get IOIs tho. I am the one looking at girls the most but they don't look at me that often, would say it's rare to receive a legit IOI at MTN.

Subhuman foids see MTNs because they think they have a chance and are "our looksmatch".

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChadL1te

im a stupid greycel what does iois mean

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te and itzyaboyJJ
From subhuman foids all the time and some LTBs if you're high MTN
I always thought of myself as a mtn but I never got a ioi ever In my life , I'm probably ltn then

• +1
Reactions: watah, ChadL1te and Klasik616
From subhuman foids all the time and some LTBs if you're high MTN, I don't get IOIs tho. I am the one looking at girls the most but they don't look at me that often, would say it's rare to receive a legit IOI at MTN.

Subhuman foids see MTNs because they think they have a chance and are "our looksmatch".
Yup, at college I got approached by LTN south Asians at every party lol

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: watah and Klasik616
true af. always noticed

• +1
Yup, at college I got approached by LTN south Asians at every party lol
Good for you because I don't get approached, seeing how most users underrate asian foids they probably were low MTBs. You're atleast high MTN then.

Good for you because I don't get approached, seeing how most users underrate asian foids they probably were low MTBs. You're atleast high MTN then.
Nah they weren’t East Asians. Mostly bengali and Indian, mostly LTNs tbh

SMV wise you’re right im decently high MTN according to users here, just facially I’m MTN textbook bro

How old are you? You can ascend maybe, I looked like horse shit 2.5 years ago
Remind me to pm you in like a couple of months, I'll show you an ascension

• +1