LTR and Love Mogs Meaningless Sex to Oblivion.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Mentally unstable.
I cannot cope, I can’t cope at all.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane, NoReedemingFeature, Deleted member 51465 and 7 others
meaningless sex is overhyped on this site

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, Brus Wane, LancasteR and 1 other person
who cares, females would rather spend the rest of their days fingering over instagram chad than love a normal guy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Deleted member 20370, forevergymcelling and 7 others
who cares, females would rather spend the rest of their days fingering over instagram chad than love a normal guy
why tho…why does it have to be that way

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza and mid
all sex is meaningful

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Brus Wane and PseudoMaxxer
in other news eating food mogs eating shit

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
I plan to have both at the same time when I ascend

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and PseudoMaxxer
Imagine believing in LTR if you're not physically desired by whoever you're thinking of in your head when you say stuff like this

Youre only 1 of 3 things. Bull, incel or cuckold.

Imagine believing in LTR if you're not physically desired by whoever you're thinking of in your head when you say stuff like this

Youre only 1 of 3 things. Bull, incel or cuckold.
Wdym? i’m saying having sex casually doesn’t mean anything to me, i’m desired physically but foids can’t fall in love with me.

Wdym? i’m saying having sex casually doesn’t mean anything to me, i’m desired physically but foids can’t fall in love with me.
If you can be physically desired by most foids, you should be working on LTR if you really want one.

I was referring to guys who say LTR mogs but aren't physically desired by foids on average. That kind of thinking is very copey and tbh quite dangerous.

• +1
If you can be physically desired by most foids, you should be working on LTR if you really want one.

I was referring to guys who say LTR mogs but aren't physically desired by foids on average. That kind of thinking is very copey and tbh quite dangerous.
oh yeah I agree too, rn im
working on getting an LTR tbh, i’m 19 and have a good stable job. I just want a gf to move in with me and ill be set

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane

Why is it dangerous

• JFL
Why is it dangerous
Isn't it self explanatory?

> say theres an average guy

> it's a literal fact that women aren't attracted to average guys physically

> mf gets into some sort of r/s thinking its going to be a LTR

> either it falls apart or he gets used to oblivion...or both

> typically the relationship is doomed to fail

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, Gaygymmaxx and NoReedemingFeature
Isn't it self explanatory?

> say theres an average guy

> it's a literal fact that women aren't attracted to average guys physically

> mf gets into some sort of r/s thinking its going to be a LTR

> either it falls apart or he gets used to oblivion...or both

> typically the relationship is doomed to fail
No it's not self explanatory. At least to me. I thought men can tell when they're used as paypig cuckolds but I guess not.

• JFL
No it's not self explanatory. At least to me. I thought men can tell when they're used as paypig cuckolds but I guess not.
It's not just about money tho it's a pretty big issue in divorces.

Sometimes they are used as an emotional tampon. And then when the relationship ends or falls apart due to lack of physical attraction...guy is probably left worse off mentally (even if his money and stuff are intact)

His expectations were all over the place from the get go, that's why this form of thinking is dangerous

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and NoReedemingFeature
The degenerates here are going to say that you're a tradcuck. It's true that marriages/long-term relationships are more valuable to people and society in general, but the only life goal that people see in this modern world is to seek carnal pleasure above everything else.

• +1
Reactions: kanderior and PseudoMaxxer
The degenerates here are going to say that you're a tradcuck. It's true that marriages/long-term relationships are more valuable to people and society in general, but the only life goal that people see in this modern world is to seek carnal pleasure above everything else.
I went all this time thinking my only goal i. live was to have sex (basic human need jfl).

Got sex and still depressed.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 62681
I went all this time thinking my only goal i. live was to have sex (basic human need jfl).

Got sex and still depressed.
Same. It's fun but not fulfilling.

• +1

Oh my lord, please touch upon his spirit, and bless him with one of yours divine stacies as you have done for me
1850596_Saint_gandy.jpg

• Love it