LTR got fat, should I break-up?

cajuun0

cajuun0

SlovakCel
Need some blackpilled advice and none of that reddit bullshit. I've been in LTR for over 2 years now, I am 23yo and this is my first relationship (was KHHV b4 this) I am 6'2/180lbs and my LTR is approaching the same weight as me :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: She looked fine at the start but now I completely lost my libido, I used to think about sex like 10 times a day but now i completely don't give a fuck, I feel like I am about to develop ED. She's got a "decent" personality and doesn't whore herself out but honestly I don't think I can take this shit for much longer, I asked her like 10 times to put down the fork and start exercising but she doesn't give a fuck or says its her genetics holding her back.

What should I do buddyboyos? Like I said; I was KHHV b4 this relationship so I am still mentally fucked by the thought of becoming an inkler again. :blackpill::blackpill::hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, NZb6Air, DarkAscender and 1 other person
Dnr

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ElySioNs, PlayersGetPlayed, Clqs and 1 other person
Welcome to reality where woman dont need to be fit to have infinte options.

Also JFL at " her Genetics " shes just a lazy slob.

• JFL
Reactions: cajuun0
she wouldnt be doing this if you were chad, sorry OP

• So Sad
Reactions: cajuun0
stay with her while sucking her out of her money saving it all to get surgeries and then dump her and go under ther turkish scalpel

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs
I mean it’s either keep coping with your ltb or move on and chase stacies. Your call bhai.

Look for a new one, while fucking that bitch. Just think about how you can build good ltr with her if she can't put the fork down and make something for her health
Anyway it will end sadly and bad for you