LTR Vs Slaying

turkproducer

turkproducer

Haunted
What do you think a better? I think LTR is miles better if it’s with an attractive girl you actually really like, and you’re good looking enough to not get cucked but that’s pretty hard nowadays considering all the options women have..

Seems like slaying is the sane option as very few women in today’s world are actually fit for an LTR, I have nearly no experience but slaying seems way less emotionally fulfilling.

LTR is better if the girl is attractive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 2205
LTR is better if the girl is attractive
Yeah but with today’s women there’s very few of them, maybe when you’re young so they haven’t become as hypergamous yet but even nowadyas 14-18 year olds have LTR or ONS with 16-24 year old men..

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000
I don’t like the idea of slaying. I’m terrified of STDs like herpes and HIV so I’d rather LTR.

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000 and turkproducer
I don’t like the idea of slaying. I’m terrified of STDs like herpes and HIV so I’d rather LTR.
I want to experience a period of slaying while I’m young but ideally I want a perfect LTR

Slaying first LTR later

• +1
Reactions: xit, Deleted member 2205 and turkproducer
Traditional ltr is the best.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Why not both?

I prefer LTR though, but slaying sounds too good to miss out on. Jfl I'm talking like I'll actually be able to do either

• So Sad
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
virgin wife and kids >>>> transient sterile sex

A good LTR is true happiness, everything else is cope

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Real love doesn’t exist. She’s never yours it’s just your turn. Focus on your mission in life and keep looksmaxxing on the side bitches will come

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, Deleted member 2658, HighIQcel and 3 others
Slaying is better

SLAYING ISIS FIGHTERS

LTR is better, but girls cuck everybody

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
LTRing with a virgin PSL7 woman >>> Fucking 1.000.000 PSL6 women

it doesn't even compare
Real love doesn’t exist. She’s never yours it’s just your turn. Focus on your mission in life and keep looksmaxxing on the side bitches will come

Redpill autism :sick:

Slaying is better

SLAYING ISIS FIGHTERS
iu
iu

It does but only if she hasn’t experienced it before.

if you play your cards right with women while a teenager and provided they haven’t rode the cock carousel yet you can experience young innocent love which is probably the closest thing to real love there is, you’re basically with a girl and her non fried dopamine receptors (haven’t been burnt out from experiencing sex with 6’6 chads who pump and dump them)

they all turn to sluts anyway unfortunately

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2426 and Angelrun
It does but only if she hasn’t experienced it before.

if you play your cards right with women while a teenager and provided they haven’t rode the cock carousel yet you can experience young innocent love which is probably the closest thing to real love there is, you’re basically with a girl and her non fried dopamine receptors (haven’t been burnt out from experiencing sex with 6’6 chads who pump and dump them)

they all turn to sluts anyway unfortunately
There are some girls out there who don't sleep around. The redpill is a huge exaggeration