LTRs are a meme in 2023.

D

Deleted member 27472

Myron Gaines Follower
The % of women that are - low body count , submissive, not feminist and actually good looking and worthy of a LTR in 2023 is extremely , extremely low.

Maybe 20-30% if that of girls are attractive in general, so to find a girl with all those traits is extremely extremely low.

Even if you do find a girl with these traits the chance of that relationship still lasting more than 2 years is next to 1% in total tbh.

Not to mention many guys will soften up and become less attractive as the relationship goes on and fall off the looksmaxxing grind.

Majority of LTRs as many of us know will become boring no matter how good looking you or her are and the LTR is destined to become mundane and she will eventually start shit testing you or become fat or some shit.

Leading me to believe LTRs in general are a meme in 2023. There’s a reason why most forum chads don’t bother with them.

I believe us men are better off just casually fucking chicks and focusing our energy on more important matters like money maxxing.

Ultimately money is the best thing as money is freedom and freedom is life. Being able to travel around the world, go to any event you want, work whenever you want and buy whatever you want is the best thing. This is much better than having some bitch that we are stuck when we could just fuck girls with no strings attached.

And the harshest black pill of all - even if we ascend to chad through copious looksmaxxing - the chance of finding that unicorn is still less than 1%. And the chance of that unicorn relationship lasting long term is even lower. Women genuinely have too many rights JFL. Relationships only work in middle eastern countries where women rely on men and divorce is taboo.

@5.5psl @tristan18 @Skywalker @twilight

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, BeanletMogger, try2beme and 9 others
And I told my GF that we will be marrying by the end of the year. Not a formal proposal yet because I need to buy her a nice and pretty ring, but I told her and she said yes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, Chadeep and Deleted member 27472
And I told my GF that we will be marrying by the end of the year. Not a formal proposal yet because I need to buy her a nice and pretty ring, but I told her and she said yes.
You guys are trad Muslims. I mentioned in the post middle eastern countries or at least those types of people who’s are more trad will have better luck with this

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
You guys are trad Muslims. I mentioned in the post middle eastern countries or at least those types of people who’s are more trad will have better luck with this
Yay!
I wish everyone good luck!

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
90% of this forum will never have family.You guys bloodline will end with you unless you accept marrying with BBC and instagram addicted snowbunnies

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 27472
90% of this forum will never have family.You guys bloodline will end with you unless you accept marrying with BBC and instagram addicted snowbunnies
Same really sucks to know that my bloodline will end with me coz me even having a thought of marrying a girl seems to be no less than a joke ..
The world is already fucked up let's save our kids from this by not letting them enter here lol ..

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Sprinkles, Chadeep and 2 others
Same really sucks to know that my bloodline will end with me coz me even having a thought of marrying a girl seems to be no less than a joke ..
The world is already fucked up let's save our kids from this by not letting them enter here lol ..
Realistically for our best chance to have kids and a successful family and no chance of being divorced we need to be in a traditional country where women don’t really work or some shit.

I’m open to that, but having kids in the West is a joke.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
White men bought it upon themselves. The feminized society will end the hopes of happy family. And Jews exactly want that. They are taking revenge for what hitler did.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 27472, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person
Realistically for our best chance to have kids and a successful family and no chance of being divorced we need to be in a traditional country where women don’t really work or some shit.

I’m open to that, but having kids in the West is a joke.
Do you think you'd marry and have kids?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 27472
White men bought it upon themselves. The feminized society will end the hopes of happy family. And Jews exactly want that. They are taking revenge for what hitler did.
110% agree. This is white mens fault and I’m white myself. There’s a reason religion has never wanted women to have this much power for as long as humanity’s being around. They understood what will happen when women gain leverage
Do you think you'd marry and have kids?
I hope so about the kids. I might be better off moving to a more traditional country but I’m not sure there are many like that with great living standards unfortunately

Marriage maybe not officially. Wouldn’t get married with the government involved

Any suggestions about countries?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Xangsane
110% agree. This is white mens fault and I’m white myself. There’s a reason religion has never wanted women to have this much power for as long as humanity’s being around. They understood what will happen when women gain leverage

I hope so about the kids. I might be better off moving to a more traditional country but I’m not sure there are many like that with great living standards unfortunately

Marriage maybe not officially. Wouldn’t get married with the government involved

Avoid Latin America. Avoid SEA and South Asia if you want quality. Avoid EE if you want warm, loving women.

• +1

I hope you can find a great lover! If you put your mind to it it'll come. Don't thi k too much about it, it comes at the time you least expect it.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Chadeep
I agree I don’t wanna live in a cartel country and raise kids there jfl

Yep agree

Where’s the best place than? Middle East?

Most middle eastern countries seem to be in a bad place atm politically and places like Dubai seem to becoming very westernised sadly
Dubai is westernised. My gf thinks our country of origin, though it's prospering and some can be very rich (we're far from it), it has a poor human rights record. It's also difficult to marry such women unless if you're of the same nationality and in many cases, tribe (we're not, and both of us are mixed anyway).

Try northeast Asia and certain mena countries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
Twinks better, never had relationships as long as under 21

Can I fuck these BBC slots without LTRing them?